Popular Post

bollywood actress wallpaper

images ollywood actress wallpaper. bollywood actress wallpaper. wallpaper bollywood actress.
  • wallpaper bollywood actress.



  • sanjuatl
    06-08 11:39 AM
    how about contributing to IV? When ppl here dont pay $10 for IV...will they $1 or $2 Million for Saturn....Do you think so????





    wallpaper wallpaper bollywood actress. bollywood actress wallpaper. wallpapers of ollywood
  • wallpapers of ollywood



  • pa_arora
    07-17 01:03 PM
    PDF of the case-
    http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/cases/2008,0711-shirmohamadali.pdf





    bollywood actress wallpaper. Bollywood Actress Images
  • Bollywood Actress Images



  • chanduv23
    02-19 03:55 PM
    when i saw the news last night..... it was pretty evident that this terrorist in austin, tx is anti taxes & anti government anti irs..... i thought tea party movement has found a hero..... the next thing news said - this terrorist was a software professional...... immediately i thought ..... he is going to be hero of anti immigrants like itgrunt.... who will attempt to associate h1b visa to the domestic terrorist....

    guess what! surprise surprise..... today we can see itgrunt glorifying domestic terrorism.......

    Life of an I.T. Grunt | Notes From The Trenches of Software Development. (http://www.)

    when is fbi planning to arrest & question itgrunt......

    This website seems to have some viruses or spywre be cautious when you open





    2011 wallpapers of ollywood bollywood actress wallpaper. The Bollywood Actress
  • The Bollywood Actress



  • diptam
    08-03 11:33 PM
    LIN0722454546 was the Last one for 224 th working day from Oct 1st 2006

    Great formula

    There you go...)



    more...


    bollywood actress wallpaper. Bollywood actress.
  • Bollywood actress.



  • absaarkhan
    01-31 12:06 PM
    I-94 validity given by immigration officer over-rides the I-797 I-94 validity

    Yes the I-94 given by the Immigration Officer Overrides the I-94 Validity Issued by
    USCIS with your I-797. This is Per the "Last Action Rule".
    When you Entered US on your Visa, you should have shown the New I-797 Approval and the Officer @ POE would have given you the I-94 Valid until the New I-797, if they dont we have right to request to talk to their Supervisors.

    Anyway, its too late now and you have the following 3 Options:

    1. You can go any of the Customs And Border Protection deferred Inspection sites
    and get it corrected, refer to link below to go the site nearest to you.
    Also, it DOES NOT have to the same city where you entered US. You can
    go to any site.
    http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/contacts/deferred_inspection/

    2. You can go out of US and while entering back you should make sure you use the
    Latest Approval. You can go to Canada by Road and Come back.

    3. File for H1B Extension before June 2008 which is the Current I-94 date on your
    Passport

    Other Senior Members feel free to Add more Options.





    bollywood actress wallpaper. Bollywood Actress Rekha
  • Bollywood Actress Rekha



  • msekhargc
    06-21 11:41 AM
    Thanks for your response

    As per my employer adv :

    Required degree : Masters degree in Engineering or related field (no experience)

    The education evaluation was done from ITES inc., I have got this for applying H1B in Apr 2005, which includes my prior experience. We have used the same education evaluation for I-140 in Aug'07. Since the experience was combined in my education evaluation, CIS is now asking for a new evaluation based solely on education.



    more...


    bollywood actress wallpaper. Bollywood Actress Wallpapers
  • Bollywood Actress Wallpapers



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    09-12 11:10 AM
    Not anymore...

    EB2 India followed by EB3 India. If we take this "sampling" of information with a mild grain of salt, then it still does tally up with the distribution of the retrogressed dates. EB2 IN is U, EB3 IN is mid April. EB3 RoW is further along down the line.. not many illegals coming under RoW.

    Manny, in your next poll you might want to atleast get the 2002 & before, 2003, 2004 2005, 2006+ PD distribution of EB2 India and 01Apr2001-30Apr2001, rest of EB3 India. I think once those 245(i) illegal buttplugs are out of the way, EB3 IN should move at a good pace. But that may not happen until 2012-2014.





    2010 Bollywood Actress Images bollywood actress wallpaper. ollywood actress wallpaper.
  • ollywood actress wallpaper.



  • palemguy
    08-21 11:01 AM
    PD : April 2004
    RD : July 3, 2007
    140 was approved



    more...


    bollywood actress wallpaper. Bollywood actress without
  • Bollywood actress without



  • gsc999
    08-07 03:05 PM
    Hi,
    I need some info. about whether it is good idea to do Canadian PR Landing and H1B extension stamping in one visit to Canada?

    Here is the situation:
    ------------------

    Your help will be greatly appreciated
    Thanks

    --
    Yes, I just spoke with another IV member who is in your situation and he is visting Canada later this month to take care of this issue





    hair The Bollywood Actress bollywood actress wallpaper. ollywood actress wallpapers.
  • ollywood actress wallpapers.



  • sreekanth
    10-02 07:01 PM
    I was also lucky to meet one of their executive editors to whom I explained the issues posed by retrogression. He was very supportive but informed that he has been hearing from the other side as well.( I guess from NumbersUSA).
    We too should be pro-active in campaigning to media about our valid cause.

    I just sent the following E-mail to the Information Week Editors.
    Sub:Your help requested for Skilled IT wokers to get their greencards
    Dear Mr.McGee,

    I had a chance to read your article about the issues
    faced due to the H1B caps and the Greencard
    Retrogression.("Time Is Running Out For H-1B Visa Cap
    To Be Raised--Or Is It?"-Information
    Week,Dt:06-Sep-06)

    Thanks much for your insight about the SKILL bill.

    It would be of great help if you could write more
    Articles about the retrogression issues. Thousands of
    unfortunate skilled workers like me have been caught
    in the 'Retrogression' black hole and there is no
    relief is visible in any near future.I have been
    waiting for more than 5 years for my green card in
    vain. We are in a state of limbo and are almost
    similar to bonded laborers since our professional
    mobility is very much limited.

    People talk so much about the CIR and Illegal aliens
    but very few people even know about the plight of the
    LEGAL SKILLED workers.The retrogression has not only
    affected my immediate future but it has also
    negatively impacted the future of family/kids as well.


    Our final hope is residing on the SKILL Bill and we
    pray that it will be some how be passed in the
    lame-duck session as you mentioned in your article.
    Hundreds of Skilled workers like me have given up hope
    already and are returning to their countries or are
    looking for opportunities in other countries like
    Canada etc. This also is having a significant negative
    impact on US economy.

    Just to give an example: Atleast 100,000 Skilled
    workers are holding off the decision to buy a house
    since they are not sure about their future here in US.
    This amounts approximately to $30,000,000,000 (100000
    X $300,000) inflow of money that could give a big
    boost to the declining US Housing market.

    It is sad to see that so many experienced LEGAL people
    leaving this country due to immigration caps.

    I kindly request you to publish a cover story on this
    serious issue before the lame-duck session. I am sure
    your words will have a big impact on the CEO's and
    CIO's who in turn can lobby among the senators for our
    cause.

    Thanks again for your help so far.
    Regards,
    Sreekanth



    more...


    bollywood actress wallpaper. Bollywood Hot Actress
  • Bollywood Hot Actress



  • chanduv23
    05-04 04:37 PM
    ur title made me think that USCIS sent u a query (RFE) about your US India flight via frankfurt?

    Just imagining what the details of the RFE could be?





    hot Bollywood actress. bollywood actress wallpaper. Bollywood Actress Wallpapers
  • Bollywood Actress Wallpapers



  • caforum2
    12-15 11:40 AM
    I strongly disagree with previous comment. CA is though certification, it has course work which can be claimed as Masters degree (or advanced degree). I am a CA but even have Master degree got GC under EB2. But I know atleast one more person who is CA but without Master degree got GC under EB2. You need to get education evaluation done such a way that you qualify as done course work equivalent to Master degree. Good Luck

    I am courious why you want to qualify for EB2, EB3 has later date than EB2.



    more...


    house Bollywood actress and it#39;s bollywood actress wallpaper. Bollywood Actress Gallery
  • Bollywood Actress Gallery



  • snathan
    05-17 10:52 PM
    i have a friend from mexico that got here cause she married a us citizen, well long story short her green card expires on the 21st of august she has an appointment on that day for what i think is to get her permanent residency. well her problem is that she just caught her husband cheating on her and doesnt want to be with him anymore. but she thinks if she leaves him , she will destroy her chances of getting her permanent residency. how does that work? is she forced to stay with him even though he mistreats her and cheats on her to be able to get her residency? any responses would be appreciated . thanks in advance.

    Your question is not clear. "her green card expires on the 21st of august"

    - She already got GC ? and expiring after five or 10 years? If so, the divorce will not impact the GC process.

    "she has an appointment on that day for what i think is to get her permanent residency"

    - If she is not yet getting her GC, then it will impact the GC. Either she has to be patient or lose it. Even after getting GC, if she goes for divorce immediately it will trigger investigation as if your friend married US citizen just to get the GC.


    This process is complicated and I dont think you can get the right answer in this forum. Better check with attoney.





    tattoo Bollywood Actress Rekha bollywood actress wallpaper. Kim Sharma Wallpaper
  • Kim Sharma Wallpaper



  • Wish_Good
    05-02 01:53 AM
    Hi Attorney,Senior People, Gurus,

    Iam really need of advice. Please
    give me your valuable Suggestions/Advice.

    Thanks in Advance.
    Wish_Good



    more...


    pictures Bollywood Actress Wallpapers bollywood actress wallpaper. Sexy Actresses Wallpapers
  • Sexy Actresses Wallpapers



  • vvpandya
    11-06 05:46 PM
    I had a LUD on 10/18 and then today the online status says Document mailed to applicant..recvd date at nebraska is 7/2 and recpt date is 9/11





    dresses Bollywood Actress Wallpapers bollywood actress wallpaper. Hot Bollywood Actress
  • Hot Bollywood Actress



  • PresidentO
    02-07 01:19 PM
    Hi! I am on a H1 - B visa and had a question. If I marry someone from my home country India and she is working out there as a physiotherapist, can she come here and start practicing immediately or she needs to give some exams and do I need to file her H1 - B in the quota opening in April or is she outside the quota?

    Does she have a 4 year PT degree? Most probably yes, as most schools in India have retired the 3 year PT program but just check out. If by any chance she has the 3 year degree, her degree is most likely not recognized.

    She cannot get a H1 filed on Mar 31st and start working.

    She has to do

    Long term plan

    (1) Join a school here, get her masters in PT, and on the side prep/pass the licensing exam NPTE. Passing NPTE is critical and one needs to score between 75 and 80 percent to clear the exam. Then do type II certificate (http://www.fccpt.org/forapplicants.html#typeII) for her visa screen and then get hired as PT. Hope that the PT and nurse caps open up and file for GC. See that TOEFL can be a requirement, but if she got admitted into a PT school she already has TOEFL.

    Short term plan

    (2) File for Type 1 Certificate. (http://www.fccpt.org/forapplicants.html#typeI)

    I dont see the NPTE as a requirement here but I believe at some point the state agency will say, enough of work on the Type I certificate and now lets do the NPTE. Some states already have 6 month limit and you should clear NPTE by end of 6 months to continue working as a PT.

    Both these will take alteast 3+ months to be processed and issued

    Official transcripts/marksheets sent directly from the institution for ALL higher education.

    If the applicant sends the syllabi/transcripts himself/herslef, FCCPT will just throw them away. One needs to request the school/Univ to send them directly

    Which ever FCCPT asks to send directly from the agency/instituiton should come from them. Other wise, its just waste of time and money. FCCPT looks at the mail stamps and other things to make sure they came from the school/agency directly.

    Hope the information overload is enough!



    more...


    makeup Bollywood actress without bollywood actress wallpaper. Bollywood actress and it#39;s
  • Bollywood actress and it#39;s



  • nozerd
    01-15 01:34 PM
    Actually being a Defence employee is a positive. You can show proof of stronger connection to home country because of following.

    1) Pension that is available every month for life.

    2) Free treatment at Army Hospitals.

    3) Subsidised cost at Military Canteen facilities for provisions etc.





    girlfriend Kim Sharma Wallpaper bollywood actress wallpaper. Bollywood Actress Sushmita
  • Bollywood Actress Sushmita



  • downloadzombie
    06-07 03:54 PM
    AP has a news which says this bill has been voted out at senate.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070607/ap_on_go_co/immigration_congress

    so guys relax now!!!!! enjoi!!!





    hairstyles Bollywood Hot Actress bollywood actress wallpaper. hot ollywood actress
  • hot ollywood actress



  • mdross2
    11-26 12:39 PM
    Thank you so much for your response.

    So If I understand correctly I will have to staple the current I-94 (bottom part of I-797) from company C to my original I-94 in the passport i.e the I-94 I got at the time of entry (the one which has the company A info , I mean the type of visa , valid till etc.)

    What abt the I-94 from company B(the one which I have the copy of) . Does it need to be stapled too while I am leaving US ? If yes, can I staple the copy ?

    Thanks again for your time.





    martinvisalaw
    07-06 09:51 AM
    See answers below, IN CAPS.

    I'm a little confused about my options in starting my H1 extension process and applying for my wife's H4 application.
    Here is my current status :
    6 yr H1-B period is ending on Dec 22, 2009. I'm getting married in India in October and will apply for my wife's H4 immediately after. Here are my questions :

    1. Will there be any problem with my wife's H4 application if there are just 2 months of validity left on my H1 visa?

    NO, THERE SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU HAD AN APPROVED EXTENSION OR AT LEAST AN EXTENSION RECEIPT NOTICE TO SHOW THE CONSULATE.

    2. I could potentially start my H1 extension process now. I'm eligible for a 3 year extension since the Priority date of Jan 3, 2006, on my EB2 application is not current. If I was to start my extension process now, my approval may not happen before October and my lawyer says there may be some problems if I travel outside the country on a pending H1 application. Should I apply for my H1 extension now or after I come back to the US in November?

    IT MAY BE EBST TO APPLY JUST BEFORE YOU LEAVE. HOWEVER, YOU CAN PROBABLY TRUST YOUR ATTORNEY'S SUGGESTION.

    3. If I was to apply for H1 extension in Nov and don't get an approval by the time of my current H1 expiry in December, will I be out of status?

    NO, YOU ARE OK TO STAY ONCE AN EXTENSION WAS FILED BEFORE THE CURRENT STATUS EXPIRES.

    Thanks.





    ndswaiting
    05-01 06:15 PM
    I have been a silent follower of IV for more than a year but this is my first post so be kind :)

    I am a full time employee. My 140 was approved in Jan 2008 and I am one of those who missed the July'07 fiasco (as you can see from my PD :().

    I am being given an opportunity to join another team in my company. I do not want to impact the GC process but do not want to let go of this opportunity.

    The other team is ready to replicate my roles and responsibilities as per my PERM and give me a similar title. My company lawyer believes that this would be the best approach and would not hamper my existing PERM and I140 and I would not have to restart my GC process.

    I am reaching out to the collective knowledge base of the IV community for their insights/inputs/comments and red flags to watch out for.

    Thanks in advance :)