Popular Post

blank white t shirt front and back

images lank white tee shirt. lank blank white t shirt front and back. Black T Shirt
  • Black T Shirt



  • dan19
    08-28 03:16 PM
    Thanks!
    PD: Sept 2002

    I guess you filed EB3. I was in same situation with BS and MS in Industrial engineering. my I-140 got approved a year ago without any problem. I am waiting for visa number ROW Oct2003. What is your PD?





    wallpaper Black T Shirt blank white t shirt front and back. Blank T-Shirts
  • Blank T-Shirts



  • aguy
    01-05 01:59 AM
    Hello:

    I have a last minute doubt - my H1B stamp on the passport is expired, so is the white I94 card. I have a valid I797 extension.

    Can I use automatic revalidation? I am in doubt because the white I94 card is expired and I will have to present it to the officer at the port of entry.

    Thanks.





    blank white t shirt front and back. White blank T-shirt design
  • White blank T-shirt design



  • kannan
    04-11 04:28 PM
    I lost my job.My 140 is approved and I 485 is over 180 days.I have 2 yr EAD .I was laid off on 6 th April and I see LUD on I-485 on 9 april.I am so much worried that I may get RFE.
    What are my option if I get RFE on Employment before getting new job.How can I get my RFE from company lawyer becase Lawyer address is on my 485 Receipt.





    2011 Blank T-Shirts blank white t shirt front and back. lank white t shirt.
  • lank white t shirt.



  • rajenk
    11-18 05:51 PM
    Team, My Labor is filed under PERM was Audited and now approved.

    For, Qualification it says Bachelor + No Experience
    However, in Skills section it says 5 years of experience in Software Development (.NET).

    I got Audited and was required to provide Business Justification for 5 years experience for software developer position.

    Can this be applied in EB2?

    Thanks!

    No body answered the OP. I will try to answer it.

    I think you are risking applying for EB2. I have had a very bad experience with attorney mishaps. You will be better off applying for EB3.

    If the qualification in labor was stated as Bachelor + 5 years in all places that would get you qualify straight to EB2



    more...


    blank white t shirt front and back. Blank white T-shirt, front
  • Blank white T-shirt, front



  • GreenCard4US
    03-15 01:15 PM
    My employer applied for LCA to extend my H1 and it was denied and they told me that prevailing wage determination with NPWHC is required to apply for LCA since jan 2010. Is this true?
    If anyone has gone through this please respond. Thanks.





    blank white t shirt front and back. Vector White T-Shirt Template
  • Vector White T-Shirt Template



  • brij523
    11-12 04:02 PM
    for the member who helps us complete our first century..

    I change my membership from GA to TX. Where is my T-shirt?



    more...


    blank white t shirt front and back. on lank white T-Shirts at
  • on lank white T-Shirts at



  • reno_john
    06-07 04:00 PM
    With all this amendments going on with the Immigration bill and election round the corner I wish the immigration bill does not pass through since I don't wanna see a compromise kinda of bill, which may or may not screw us.

    I don't see anything wrong with the current immigration scenario except delay, if you wanna immigrate then be patience else go back from where we came from, India is not bad.

    Just to remind you all who read this message I am pro immigration but will not deal with a compromised bill..................... and I am with my I140 stage.





    2010 White blank T-shirt design blank white t shirt front and back. lank white tee shirt. lank
  • lank white tee shirt. lank



  • xiaomatu
    06-06 11:15 AM
    My attorney and my employer has different address. My attorney received the approval notice on 5/14/ when it was approved on 5/8. Then since 5/22, USCIS's online status showed some "New document" have been sent to the "address they have on file" on 5/22. It could be they sent another approval notice to my employer or could be they sent something else. So far neither my attorney nor my employer received anything from USCIS yet since 5/22.



    more...


    blank white t shirt front and back. lank white t shirt template.
  • lank white t shirt template.



  • martinvisalaw
    07-28 07:13 PM
    I doubt that. Returning after a long period on AP would sure make the POE officer grill that person, as AP is supposed to be used in case of emergencies and humanitarin grounds. I was grilled at IAD on return after 30 days and the POE officer asked me to present documentary evidence of the emergency to travel outside US.

    You got a very difficult officer. In practice, people travel on AP for many reasons, most of them not for an emergency. It's a shame the officer you got grilled you like that.





    hair lank white t shirt. blank white t shirt front and back. t-shirt (front and ack
  • t-shirt (front and ack



  • lermitthefrog
    06-07 03:06 PM
    TGG Team is a team that makes games. It stands for "that game guy", which is the nickname of the team leader. It has only started a few weeks ago. So far the team is just a forum, working on a story. I hope you will join the site later on.



    more...


    blank white t shirt front and back. Blank White T-Shirts!
  • Blank White T-Shirts!



  • zico123
    04-20 01:39 PM
    As per Lawyer need to file for amendment before EAD expires. Need I-20 from Kaplan and another application fee ($190) + PP fee($1,000). :( But at least H1 is approved :)

    New I-20 must be valid till Sept 30th and must start either before EAD expires or within grace period (EAD expiration date + 60 days)

    ** Best of luck to others still waiting **





    hot Blank white T-shirt, front blank white t shirt front and back. Lessons -Blank Front Shirt
  • Lessons -Blank Front Shirt



  • indyanguy
    06-07 03:08 PM
    I had sent my 485 app to Nebraska. However, the receipt number starts with WAC.

    Should I send the EAD renewal to NSC or CSC??

    Please let me know.



    more...


    house white T-shirt for use as blank white t shirt front and back. Blank grey t-shirts front and
  • Blank grey t-shirts front and



  • raju123
    06-11 06:12 PM
    Be careful for making every one fool !


    Mistake..............Now i am not able to change the title-sorry guys.





    tattoo Vector White T-Shirt Template blank white t shirt front and back. lank t shirt template psd.
  • lank t shirt template psd.



  • zuhail
    05-07 11:23 AM
    Some are of the opinion that filing AC21 draws unnecessary attention & scrutiny of your application (apparently which would not happen if you do not file AC21).

    But I found this article from Murthy.com to be conclusive on this matter.
    MurthyDotCom : Risk of GC Rescission for Failure to Notify Change of Job / Employer! (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_risres.html)

    Filing AC21 is the safest approach -- I guess there is no need worry if the papers are in line.



    more...


    pictures on lank white T-Shirts at blank white t shirt front and back. lank white t shirt back. lank
  • lank white t shirt back. lank



  • DareYouFireMe
    03-12 11:35 AM
    If you look closely its for the I-484 stage. I have also been told that the first stage has to be apporved. So the first I-140 has to be approved (earlier priority date). The word 'subsequent' is throwing the confusion around.
    I think this is not fair since lot of people have their earlier petition being approved after their second petitions (due to perm and premium I-140).

    example i guess clears the statement.





    dresses Lessons -Blank Front Shirt blank white t shirt front and back. T Shirt Template Blank-white
  • T Shirt Template Blank-white



  • ssss
    11-14 12:36 PM
    I just received all the receipts for I-140/I-485/I765/I-131 from TSC.
    As some stupid questions:
    - I noticed a number above my name: A0xx xxx xxx. Is this an alien number?
    - If so please someone explain since I have my PD on 04/24/2001 I never noticed this number (I might be wrong). It is something good or bad or what this number mean?
    - Also, just to have an idea, after all are approved (hopefully without unexpected delays) how long until I have that plastic card GC in my hand?
    - any small clue will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

    If you have a approved I-140 and your name check completed you can expect GC soon. If not even with older PD you need to wait for I-140 to be approved to get GC



    more...


    makeup lank white t shirt template. blank white t shirt front and back. white T-shirt for use as
  • white T-shirt for use as



  • maximus777
    10-27 04:18 PM
    Last week I had the unfortunate experience of being "let go". This is my current situation:

    EB-2 India PD July 2008
    I-140 approved in April 2009
    Currently on 7th year of my H1-B which is valid till May 2013.

    Now the question I have is, if I were to transfer my H1-B visa to some other company (non consulting fulltime role), will I get an additional 3 years extension, i.e., till Oct 2013 or will it be only till May 2013?

    Greatly appreciate any thoughts here. Thanks!





    girlfriend lank t shirt template psd. blank white t shirt front and back. lank white shirt front and
  • lank white shirt front and



  • lazycis
    11-29 04:00 PM
    United States Code
    TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER II > � 1154. Procedure for granting immigrant status
    ...
    (j) Job flexibility for long delayed applicants for adjustment of status to permanent residence
    A petition under subsection (a)(1)(D) of this section for an individual whose application for adjustment of status pursuant to section 1255 of this title has been filed and remained unadjudicated for 180 days or more shall remain valid with respect to a new job if the individual changes jobs or employers if the new job is in the same or a similar occupational classification as the job for which the petition was filed.

    So the 180 days count starts from the I-485 RD. Not even notice date.





    hairstyles Blank White T-Shirts! blank white t shirt front and back. t shirts plain. lank white t
  • t shirts plain. lank white t



  • prabasiodia
    05-25 01:49 PM
    Also ask/inquire about whistleblower protection while filing your complaint. There should be valid reasons for lay-off but filing complaint against the employer with DOL is definitely not one among them.





    eborbust
    07-01 12:57 PM
    Sorry Pappu...I agree to what u said. I should and would behave....:)

    To the guy who who told me to edit post. there are tons of other posts with irrelevant stuff. i didnt see u jumping on them.

    I am trying to be as close to relevant as I can be. As i said, a past legislation doesn't mean future legislation would be same BUT it definitively give us a lesson what we should strive to prevent....

    and whatever the 2006 and 2007 legislation were - they were. I didn't made them up myself. So, I cant edit them...lol...





    sukhyani
    01-27 11:43 PM
    Are you from Rest of the world or India/china?

    Rest of the World.