Popular Post

backgrounds for phones

images Backgrounds can be downloaded backgrounds for phones. clamshell phone isolated
  • clamshell phone isolated



  • lifestrikes
    03-10 10:08 AM
    I wanted to create this thread to post all the news about legal immigration. Even though we have this Forum for News and Reports, having specific thread that contains news, articles about Legal Immigration will be useful.





    wallpaper clamshell phone isolated backgrounds for phones. ackgrounds blue stars for
  • ackgrounds blue stars for



  • palemguy
    11-05 06:11 PM
    Mine is July 3 rd recieved date from NSC. My AP was approved on October 8, 2007. I got it my mail on Nov 2, 2007. I haven't get my EAD yet.





    backgrounds for phones. Cricket Phone Wallpapers
  • Cricket Phone Wallpapers



  • rajeshiv
    07-22 01:25 AM
    Hi,
    Is Personnel check allowed for I-485, EAD and Advance Parole filing fees.


    Thank you.
    chansek

    Any checks issued by recognised banks are valid for filing fees.

    -RR





    2011 ackgrounds blue stars for backgrounds for phones. cute ackgrounds for phones
  • cute ackgrounds for phones



  • txh1b
    08-18 09:32 AM
    Please see page 8-10 of the I765 form instructions for more information. It is clearly written that it has to go where your area falls under for the (c) 9 category.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765instr.pdf

    If you are in Boston, it should go to TSC irrespective of which center your 485 is pending.



    more...


    backgrounds for phones. ackgrounds mobile phones
  • ackgrounds mobile phones



  • rb_248
    10-26 12:39 PM
    Able to read English or not should not constitute an offense. Not able to read a road sign and erring on that basis is an offense. All the regulatory and warning road signs have a symbol associated with the text (Octogon for stop 'U' for U-turn, curve ahead.....). Only the advisory signs (exit signs and street signs) have English names and no signs.





    backgrounds for phones. Backgrounds Android Phones
  • Backgrounds Android Phones



  • CADude
    07-02 03:05 PM
    People can married because date are current. :D INDEED AMERICA IS GOOD PLACE. :p

    USCIS and DOS played ping pong on us.

    USCIS played June Fool.

    We are panned.

    I told my wife that I will get her EAD in 3 months. Now what I should I say. I am insulted embarassed.

    I planned to leave my company in 6 months. Now again I am struck.

    I decided to marry a girl just because the dates are current. Now I am struck.

    Oh USCIS(GOD)!!, Why did you do this me?



    more...


    backgrounds for phones. HEART BACKGROUNDS FOR PHONES
  • HEART BACKGROUNDS FOR PHONES



  • SunnySurya
    08-14 10:55 PM
    USCIS is sick of active IVian and they want them to suffer. These active IVian have PD earlier than 2006. I am one of them.
    How come most of the 2006 PD holders getting approved? I do not have any grudge against who have 2006 PD and got their AOS approved. I am just wondering as to what is making USCIS to choose only 2006 PD ? Definitely, the low hanging fruits theory does not seem to be working here. Anybody has any idea about that ? I am just frustrated.





    2010 Cricket Phone Wallpapers backgrounds for phones. Backgrounds can be downloaded
  • Backgrounds can be downloaded



  • gcwait2007
    04-18 08:18 PM
    First of all if you are the employee for whom the case has been filed, you should NOT be contacting the Dept. of Labor. The purpose of the DOL as stated in the regs is to notify the USCIS that there are no able, willing, or qualified US workers for the position, and that's why they are granting you the position. If you call, especially over and over as you have indicated, that's a big red flag. Leave it alone and let your attorney or employer contact them.

    A very much TRUE statement....



    more...


    backgrounds for phones. Cell Phone Backgrounds
  • Cell Phone Backgrounds



  • gc28262
    05-30 12:26 PM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

    Eventually this bill introduced that 7% per country cap

    Here is the proof that country cap is racially motivated. I can't believe that Ted Kennedy was behind this.

    During debate on the Senate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate) floor, Kennedy, speaking of the effects of the act, said, "First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same.... Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset.... Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia.... In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think.... The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs."[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965#cite_note-1) The act's supporters not only claimed the law would not change America's ethnic makeup, but that such a change was not desirable.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965#cite_note-.2770s_268-0)





    hair cute ackgrounds for phones backgrounds for phones. phone backgrounds pictures.
  • phone backgrounds pictures.



  • masti_Gai
    11-16 01:34 PM
    Yep u need the original I H1 petition from the company for which u r working rite now. For the rest just a copy would suffice. The I-94 which is a part of ur H1 petition form Company C is very much required. You need to return that while u go out of US.
    When you enter US anyways u will get another one.

    Have a nice vacatioin:D



    more...


    backgrounds for phones. monster energy ackgrounds
  • monster energy ackgrounds



  • munnu77
    09-29 03:59 PM
    HI,

    My company filed my Perm on Jun 4th 08 but it is not yet approved. My H1B is in its 6th year and will end in July 09. I was wondering if I would get an extension , even if my Perm gets denied for some reason.

    I just want to prepare for the worst case. Can any one please help with some information.

    What are my options to get a H1B extension.

    Thank you,

    dont worry..it took my frnd almost 4 months





    hot ackgrounds mobile phones backgrounds for phones. ackgrounds amazing place
  • ackgrounds amazing place



  • Jerrome
    07-27 12:33 PM
    What was the RFE on the Birth Certificate and 325?. It would be helpful for people who are filling now to avoid the mistakes.



    more...


    house Cricket Phone Wallpapers backgrounds for phones. textually active mobile phones
  • textually active mobile phones



  • xbohdpukc
    03-11 09:58 AM
    But the point is - Has he/she said it can not be done at I-485?:confused:

    To my best knowledge the PD is set at the I-140 stage. As a matter of fact, there's a field in the administrative part of that form where the PD is stated. Short of saying that it wouldn't be possible to claim an earlier PD at the I-485 stage I would assume that your lawyer should jump much more loops to get you an earlier PD then.





    tattoo Backgrounds Android Phones backgrounds for phones. Lots of Hearts Cell Phone
  • Lots of Hearts Cell Phone



  • she81
    01-23 08:25 PM
    "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
    Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    - Mark Twain

    Nice adage. :)



    more...


    pictures HEART BACKGROUNDS FOR PHONES backgrounds for phones. ackgrounds for phones.
  • ackgrounds for phones.



  • .soulty
    01-20 03:52 AM
    I really like this, nice work man.





    dresses ackgrounds amazing place backgrounds for phones. ackgrounds for phones.
  • ackgrounds for phones.



  • andy garcia
    07-18 04:21 PM
    Anyone got a working link for this? I had at one point, but now I can't seem to find.


    CIS AFM (http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=724ce55f1a60168e48ce159d28615 0e2)



    more...


    makeup Cell Phone Backgrounds backgrounds for phones. Cricket Phone Wallpapers
  • Cricket Phone Wallpapers



  • Aura M.
    02-21 03:59 PM
    no accountability..just pay the fees, shutup and wait..

    sorry dude but that's the reality

    Oh my God you are so polite... What an answer





    girlfriend Lots of Hearts Cell Phone backgrounds for phones. ackgrounds for phones.
  • ackgrounds for phones.



  • vgayalu
    01-26 08:14 AM
    Do not worry.

    Try after one day.It will set.




    Hello,

    I have a profile for online case status monitoring and because I attempted
    logins with wrong password, I am locked out.

    I get the following message:

    Your password has been locked because of too many unsuccessful login attempts.Contact the USCIS Headquarters Referral Management Team for support.


    Does anyone have the telephone number or email id of USCIS Headquarters Referral Management Team ? How do i reset the password by calling them. I forgot the answers to prompt questions too.

    Thanks in advance.





    hairstyles monster energy ackgrounds backgrounds for phones. ackgrounds for your phone
  • ackgrounds for your phone



  • needhelp!
    11-07 05:07 PM
    bump..





    snathan
    03-24 01:23 PM
    Your extension may be become invalid. We use I94 number in the extension application form. when you get extension approval you have the extended I94 for the same number.

    If you have traveled you have different i94 from the recent travel and different one in extension.

    Do you have any source on this....I also had to amend my H1B last month. Its done without any issues..





    surabhi
    08-15 08:33 AM
    I think it can actually create huge heartburn. This is not intended to allow filing I-485 before PD is available. Rather it is to introduce one more hoop to jump over. Now I-485 will be "By invitation" after you successfully complete pre-screen.

    Picture this. your I-140 is approved. YOu fill the pre-screen registration. They are supposed to do backgrond, EVL, name check etc etc... During all of this, you did not actually file I-485. Suddenly your PD becomes current becuase DOS has moved dates forward so as not to waste Visas. Still you cannot file I-485 because your pre-screen is not complete.

    Basically their processing bottleneck will be shifted to pre-screen and potentially take away the interim benefits of EAD and AP even if they would be otherwise qualified to file for 485.