Popular Post

background designs

images ackground patterns in background designs. Background+designs+for+
  • Background+designs+for+



  • Dhundhun
    04-29 06:19 PM
    Dhundhun, If you saved a copy of mailed check, Please look for any technical errors like amount in words/figures . Also check for whom it was written ( They demand it to be written for: US Department of Homeland Security) not abbreviations DHS or so.

    Duplicate filing may be okay but may involve stop payment of check n withdrawal of 'right' application -- may create a kinda confusion if it is already in process missing on-line updates. Unfortunately, we are always on the receiving end..

    BTW: mine was delivered at Phoenix,AZ on 4/12, checks cashed on 4/23 and I received RN yesterday, it is late but most are getting in 2-3 wks time.

    Thanks Gbof. I remember of writing check correctly.





    wallpaper Background+designs+for+ background designs. ackground for your design
  • ackground for your design



  • willgetgc2005
    02-09 01:01 PM
    Hi,

    I am having issues with my Immigration Attorney. I had asked him to initiate
    enquiry about my 485 status about 3 times over the past 2 years and each time he replied via email saying he has sent the enquiry. he usually is very flaky and at times even lies or avoids my calls and emails. I am paying for his
    service and not my company.

    In nay case, I needed those documents he says he sent as enquiry for my records. When I ask for it, he says he will send it but is just not sending it despite about 10 follow ups over the last 3 months. He says he will send it.I suspect he never initiated the enquiry and just lied to me. So now he is in soup.

    He has screwed me and others up like this several times. I really want to refer him to ethics tribunal or something like that. What are my options ? I have been very frustrated with him for the last several years.

    Please suggest.





    background designs. Light Pink Background Designs.
  • Light Pink Background Designs.



  • gsc999
    09-14 12:13 PM
    How would we know the tune ? Ya got to sing and put that in you tube .

    That is where we need your help





    2011 ackground for your design background designs. ackground designs for flyers.
  • ackground designs for flyers.



  • EkAurAaya
    07-10 09:57 PM
    may be they just throw files around... too many on my desk, move 'em to TSC :D



    more...


    background designs. January 23, 2009. “Good
  • January 23, 2009. “Good



  • rrkany
    10-20 10:40 AM
    Thanks a lot for all your quick responses. I will try to get this done soon. When you say be prepared for lot of questions, do you mean questions like "Why did you come here for visa stamp instead of going back to home country"





    background designs. Website Background Designs
  • Website Background Designs



  • IAspire
    02-21 02:30 PM
    I am from India.



    more...


    background designs. ackground designs black.
  • ackground designs black.



  • manderson
    05-21 02:10 PM
    ...only problem is they care only about H1:

    US-India visa row overshadows Doha talks

    By Alan Beattie in London and Jo Johnson in New Delhi
    Published: May 17 2007 17:52 | Last updated: May 18 2007 03:23

    Tentative signs of progress among the four core negotiating partners in the so-called �Doha round� of world trade talks have been overshadowed by a row over US visas given to Indian information technology workers.
    Two days of negotiations between the US, the EU, India and Brazil began in Brussels on Thursday, as officials said talks had accelerated from the sluggish pace they have shown for most of this year.

    But Kamal Nath, Indian trade minister, warned that US reluctance to allow Indian IT workers to enter the US on highly skilled �H1-B� visas jeopardised progress. Seeking to shift the emphasis away from India�s intransigence about exposing its farmers to international competition, Mr Nath said a failure to increase the H1-B quota would deny India the export gains it needed to make a deal.
    Echoing language often used by the EU and the US, he told the FT on Wednesday: �We agree that the talks cannot move forward with agriculture alone. Our services interests must be satisfied for progress to be made.�
    Delhi reacted angrily this week to a letter sent to Indian IT companies by two US senators, alleging fraud and abuse in the H1-B programme. Charles Grassley and Richard Durbin, members of the Senate subcommittee on immigration, said the visas were being used to undercut US workers with lower-paid foreign employees.
    In a letter to Susan Schwab, US trade representative, seen by the FT, Mr Nath said that the approach, which was not made through the office of the US trade representative, was surprising and unwelcome.
    �Such direct intervention by US senators would only create uncertainties in the minds of these companies and undermine business confidence, especially in the current negotiations on services,� the letter said.
    So great is demand for H1B visas from Indian IT companies that this year�s quota of 65,000 was filled in a day. An Indian commerce ministry official said on Thursday that India wanted the annual cap lifted to 115,000.
    A USTR spokesperson on Thursday declined to comment on either the senators� letter or the negotiations over visas in the Doha round.
    Officials and ministers expressed some guarded optimism ahead of this week�s meetings of the four negotiating partners, though remained non-committal about the substance of talks. Ms Schwab said that some issues, including access to the agricultural markets of developing countries, a key demand of the US, had further to go than others.
    The rest of the World Trade Organisation membership, among whom frustration with the �group of four� has been rising, has been trying to increase pressure on them to make the trade-offs necessary to achieve a framework agreement before the traditional WTO summer break in August. �They are moving, but whether they are moving fast enough is another question,� a trade official said.
    Crawford Falconer, the New Zealand ambassador who chairs the farm talks, last week released the first of two papers setting out the terms for a possible deal.





    2010 Light Pink Background Designs. background designs. ackground patterns in
  • ackground patterns in



  • vjkypally
    07-18 09:59 AM
    Just sent this to 10 of my friends, keep spreading the word

    www.immigrationvoice.org succesfully manages to revoke decision!!! Now its your turn to help them by contributing so that they can help you in future for action items like
    recapture of visas wasted last few years
    remove country based quota for employment based GC

    and many more. Also remember it is non-profit and run by people like us stuck in this process.

    Cheers and for confirmation check the article below from business week,
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    http://businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnfl...eek+exclusives



    more...


    background designs. Pink Background Designs. Pink Background Design 2d
  • Pink Background Designs. Pink Background Design 2d



  • ivuser
    02-20 12:08 PM
    1.
    QUESTION :: First and foremost - can I change my job as I am entering the 6th year of H1?
    ANSWER :: Yes you can. Just have to be bit careful. The new company should first apply H1 for 3 years based your current approved I-140. Then start the new GC process with a request to transfer the priority date. It is best not to join the new company till the H1 and the new I-140 gets approved, in this way if some thing goes wrong, you have your current company to fall back.

    2.
    QUESTION :: Since it's going to be my 6th year, will I need to reapply for labor as soon as I change my job? Is there any timeframe?
    ANSWER :: Yes, you need to reapply the LC. Though there is no time frame, you need to apply 365 days before your new H1 expires, so that you could get H1 extensions in the future.
    Please note if you have an approved I-140, then you get 3 years extension. If your current I-140 is revoked then in the future you need a new GC process pending for at least 365 days to request H1 1 year Extension. Again if the future company’s I-140 is approved then based on that you could request 3 years H1 Extention.

    3.
    QUESTION :: Will there be any issue porting the Priority Date - especially since I am planning to apply on EB2 in the next job.
    ANSWER :: There will not be an issue to transfer your current priority date (EB3) to the new GC process in EB2, just because it is EB3 to EB2.
    Please visit the thread ::
    Immigration Voice -> Immigration Information -> Green Card Retrogression -> Job change after I-140? - Opinions pl.


    REQUEST ::
    Please support IV.

    DISCLAIMER::
    The information provided here is of a general nature and may have error. I am not a lawyer. It is not to be considered as a legal advice. Please consult a good lawyer before taking final decision.





    hair ackground designs for flyers. background designs. Pink Background Designs.
  • Pink Background Designs.



  • gc_check
    09-09 11:09 AM
    Check with an attorney or the immigration coordinators in the school. F1 is not a dual intent visa, and once if you get F1, there might be some difficulties in getting back to AOS. Since you are in AOS, you should still be able to study in the school. Apply for an EAD and you if get assistance (TA/RA) you should be able to accept as you have a valid EAD. Other members in the forum, should be able to assist as well. Not sure, if there is any other reason to get on to F1 status, though you are in AOS.



    more...


    background designs. Sketchy ackground designs
  • Sketchy ackground designs



  • indigokiwi
    05-20 03:32 PM
    What exactly does "OP" stand for?





    hot January 23, 2009. “Good background designs. ackground designs that
  • ackground designs that



  • mhtanim
    12-15 01:57 PM
    With a bachelors degree and 10 years of experience (ignoring the CA Certification/License), I do not see why you would not qualify for EB2. To qualify for EB-2 it is not always a necessity to have a masters degree.

    Generally, if you have a bachelor degree and at least 5 years of experience, and as long as your future job/position for what your Labor Certification will be filed requires either a Masters degree or a bachelor degree with 5 years of experience, will qualify you for EB2 category.

    "Generally, a bachelor's degree plus five years experience with another employer could qualify for EB2, if described correctly under the current U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) interpretations for the EB2 classification."

    Source: http://www.murthy.com/lc_faq.html



    more...


    house flower designs for background designs. ackground designs
  • ackground designs



  • bikram_das_in
    03-04 04:53 PM
    Congrats bro. You deserve every bit of the green.





    tattoo Website Background Designs background designs. ackground design!
  • ackground design!



  • Rb_newsletter
    09-08 10:22 PM
    I see some words 'brightest', and 'high-skilled'. Who is classified as 'brightest' and 'high-skilled'?
    Can EB immigrants expect something out of CIR?


    Senator Charles E. Schumer (http://schumer.senate.gov/new_website/record.cfm?id=314990)

    6. We must encourage the world�s best and brightest individuals to come to the United States and create the new technologies and businesses that will employ countless American workers, but must discourage businesses from using our immigration laws as a means to obtain temporary and less-expensive foreign labor to replace capable American workers; and finally
    ------------------------
    ////////////////////////
    ------------------------
    Sixth, we need to recognize the important contribution that high-skilled immigrants have already made, and must continue to make, toward revitalizing and reinventing the American economy.

    No immigration system would be worthwhile if it is unable to attract the best and brightest minds of the world to come to the United States and create jobs for Americans�as has been the case for Yahoo, Google, Intel, E-Bay, and countless other companies.

    That being said, any reformed immigration system must be successful in encouraging the next Albert Einstein to emigrate permanently to the United States while, at the same time, discouraging underpaid, temporary workers from taking jobs that could and should be filled by qualified American workers.



    more...


    pictures ackground designs black. background designs. My Background Borders Design
  • My Background Borders Design



  • lonedesi
    10-20 12:01 AM
    I would appreciate, if any of you can answer this question either through their personal experience or their knowledge.
    I recently got my H1b visa renewed(& transferred) for 3 years based on a previous I-140 approved from my earlier job. I would like to get my H1b visa stamping done either at Mexico or Canada based on the current validity(for 3 years) of my H1b approval. If after stamping, I change companies will I need to get a new stamping to reflect the new company on my passport? If I don't need to get a new stamping, then if I travel to my home country and then return to US, will it cause a problem at the border post if my H1b approval paper shows a different company than that on the passport? Your advice in this regard would be greatly appreciated.





    dresses ackground designs that background designs. Pink Background Designs. Stripes ackground design,
  • Pink Background Designs. Stripes ackground design,



  • ragz4u
    02-24 12:27 PM
    Thanks to gc_check for posting this info here (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1855&postcount=175)

    The pdf doc is here (http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=18639) and the main stuff starts after page 181

    This is a really long document...but a few things that I glanced through are

    1) Advanced degree in STEM + 3 years work ex = no numerical limit
    2) Total EB category visa bumped up to 290,000
    3) Dependents not to be included in numerical cap

    All of this is good, but lets not get too happy so soon. Remember S.1932? We need to make sure that we keep the pressure on the lawmakers (who are pro-immigrants) not to budge this time in the conference committee. At the same time, we need to try and educate the anti-immigrant lawmakers that we are not ILLEGALs.

    Do your bit: Recruit friends to join IV, volunteer by contacting lawmakers etc and contribute. Together we can win!



    more...


    makeup Pink Background Designs. Pink Background Design 2d background designs. flower designs for
  • flower designs for



  • sp0
    09-18 10:31 PM
    What if a person has active TB and is currently being treated? Doctors are saying it will take 9 months to complete the medication.

    Q1. Do we need to wait till 9 months to apply for I140 and 485?
    Q2. When will the medical records be opened and monitored? is it when my 485 is being processed or before giving EAD?
    Q3. If doctor says we have TB on the form, will i be queried by govt to get it checked again, or will i be rejected?





    girlfriend ackground design! background designs. flower ackground designs.
  • flower ackground designs.



  • needhelp!
    11-05 06:27 PM
    ..





    hairstyles Sketchy ackground designs background designs. ackground patterns
  • ackground patterns



  • irock
    07-27 12:15 AM
    if you qualified and filed for 485 depending on your PD, you most probably will get only 1 year extension. I just filed mine May 29th for 3 years and filed my 485 June 8th but when approved I got my H1 extension approved only for 1 year. I may be wrong, just referencing what my lawyer said..

    Before they used to approve one or three years based on either Receive Date or
    approval date (random) of your H1 extension application.


    But in the latest FAQ http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf (question 17),
    they announced that if your PD is not current at the time of your *date of filing/received date*, they will give
    you three years extension.

    I applied my extension on July 9th thinking that my PD is not current based on July 2nd VB. :(
    Now it seems I get only one year extension.





    Ann Ruben
    04-22 10:55 AM
    You raise a number of issues for which there are no clear or certain answers. My advice would be to request the extension of H-1 status without submitting pay stubs, and in the event of an RFE, respond with evidence of your complaint about your previous employer. If your new employer needs you to start work within three weeks, premium processing would be required, and even then, if there is an RFE, the timing will be tight.





    bijualex29
    03-24 12:48 PM
    I am wrong in my number. I added 10% to EB-1,2 and 3 all separately