Popular Post

asian girls with light brown hair

images hair thinking Light Brown Hair asian girls with light brown hair. wavy asian girls with light brown hair. asian girls with light brown
  • asian girls with light brown



  • Desichakit
    07-22 09:29 AM
    You are correct Pappu. I totally agree with you.





    wallpaper asian girls with light brown asian girls with light brown hair. asian girls with light brown
  • asian girls with light brown



  • ragz4u
    02-03 01:06 PM
    Ragz

    I would LOVE to meet the good Senator. However there is this debate that whether we shud wait for the specialists to give us points or make them ourselves.

    Let us be clear on what the approach is.

    The lobbying firm might help us with a few pointers, but getting an appointment should not be affected by that.





    asian girls with light brown hair. asian girls with light brown
  • asian girls with light brown



  • amoschid
    07-18 04:01 PM
    thanks for the answer buddy

    1) Yes, 140K includes primary applicant,spouse and minor children.


    woaaah.. that's a very little number.... :p


    2) It means India or any other country can be alloted upto 9800 green card per Fiscal Year, again this number includes spouse and children.

    i see... thanks for the explanation,
    this part still confused me though:

    if i divide 140000 / 9800 = 14.28

    that's only 14 countries, how was that suppose to work ?

    also... let's use Japan & India again for example:

    - suppose that India already used up to 9800 GC, and Japan only use 1500,
    the 8300 GC (9800-1500) will remain unused ?


    thanks again for the answer :D





    2011 asian girls with light brown asian girls with light brown hair. asian girls with light brown
  • asian girls with light brown



  • getgc2008
    07-30 09:17 AM
    direct online filing for I485



    more...


    asian girls with light brown hair. asian girls with light brown
  • asian girls with light brown



  • wandmaker
    11-27 08:06 AM
    ultimate_champ: If your receipt notice's "receipt date" has August 03, 2007 then you can avail AC21 after 180 days from that date. I guess, your attorney is trying to play it safe or playing with you.





    asian girls with light brown hair. asian girls with light brown hair. light brown hair with blonde
  • asian girls with light brown hair. light brown hair with blonde



  • vikki76
    04-21 05:43 PM
    This is first one I am hearing. If your occupation was anywhere in IT (QA, Programmer, Web Developer, DBA, ERP (SAP/Oracle financials), semiconductor etc),,it should have gone through



    more...


    asian girls with light brown hair. asian girls with light brown
  • asian girls with light brown



  • garika
    12-30 07:22 PM
    I agree with the monetary clout aspect of the argument and would participate in such an effort. I also feel we have to initiate high visibility events on the lines of the DC event. Two suggestions I would like to float,

    (1) Can state chapter memberships be made paid for with annual memberships. There are efforts to channelize information through the state chapters (and rightly so) - there could be others such benefits that can be made available in due course.

    (2) Can we extend/magnify the entrepreneural theme of IV (beyond a discussion thread) by having a substantial program dedicated to the entrepreneurship aspirations of a good number of IV members - have a business plan competition amongst members, garner support of successful immigrant entrepreneurs as part of the program, have webinars to educate legal aspects and barriers faced (due to our limbo). In essence, make visible the entrepreneural potential locked. Also, it might help transform our image from job takers to job creators. We can partner with other entrepreneural support organizations to fund the program. If we can execute a truly great Business Plan competition and attract venture capital funds we can have certain percentage of venture funding go to IV. If IV members and core think that this suggestion has some merit, I can help evaluate/extend/shape the idea with other like minded individuals.





    2010 asian girls with light brown asian girls with light brown hair. hair thinking Light Brown Hair asian girls with light brown hair. wavy
  • hair thinking Light Brown Hair asian girls with light brown hair. wavy



  • up_guy
    01-07 09:01 PM
    Memphis TN..
    Please add me in local chapter



    more...


    asian girls with light brown hair. asian girls with light brown hair. red hair, light brown eyes
  • asian girls with light brown hair. red hair, light brown eyes



  • tinuverma
    10-23 04:36 PM
    Hello OP,
    Here is what I did. I have mentioned some tips for you to save money:
    Fly to Tulsa. There is tonnes of BUS service from Tulsa to Nogales(AZ). It is damn cheap..I think $10.00
    They will drop you at the border. Walk to the other side.
    YOU DONT NEED VISA TO GO TO MEXICO IF YOU PLAN TO STAY IN NOGALES ONLY.
    I did get a visa but was told it is not needed. No one cares...you can simply walk over..no one will check either.
    Cab costs anywhere between 7 and 10 to go to USA consulate.
    There is a local bus like blue line in delhi that can take you there too. It is not worth it though. Chances are high that you will get your visa the same day. If not, you can rent hotel for anywhere between 30 and 50.
    Take cab come back to border. Walk over...do the same immigration process like you would do at any airport.
    Someone up there is right..be prepared to face atleast 150 to 200 Mexican H2 or H3 ...workers. This will be the longest part of your journey.
    No need to get any mexican currency. They gladly take USD.
    To use your cell phone, come to the border..its a regular within 50 states call from there....as soon as you go like 1 mile inside, you loose signals. Then it becomes international call.
    Don't drink water there...drink beer.
    If you have any other questions or if I missed anything else that you wanna know..feel free to ask: tinuverma@gmail.com

    Good luck.
    D





    hair asian girls with light brown asian girls with light brown hair. girl with long wavy rown hair
  • girl with long wavy rown hair



  • krishna
    06-02 07:52 AM
    The indian consulate in NY states that one can apply for a renewal a year before his/her passport expires. Check out this link.

    Here is the statement

    Application for a new passport has to be made when applicant's old passport has completed 10 years (Final or F). The Application for a new passport can be made also up to one year before the expiry of the Passport.


    Here is the link

    http://www.indiacgny.org/php/showContent.php?linkid=29



    more...


    asian girls with light brown hair. Hair Color: Light brown
  • Hair Color: Light brown



  • vnsriv
    11-14 03:02 PM
    I saw two lud on my i-485(yesterday and today) What does that mean?
    I have completed my biometrics, received EAD and approval notice for AP has been sent.

    Can somebody clarify on this please??

    That's good sign





    hot asian girls with light brown asian girls with light brown hair. pictures Golden dark rown Hair asian girls with light brown hair. light
  • pictures Golden dark rown Hair asian girls with light brown hair. light



  • fittan
    07-16 09:54 AM
    Guys,
    I am not here to spread rumor or give false hope...but I came across this article in WSJ. It says that the USCIS may allow some earlier July filer....I don't have an account so I cannot read the whole article.

    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB118455917060167397-search.html?KEYWORDS=uscis&COLLECTION=wsjie/6month

    Fittan



    more...


    house Asian Girls With Light Brown asian girls with light brown hair. asian girls with light brown hair. pretty girls with light brown
  • asian girls with light brown hair. pretty girls with light brown



  • JA1HIND
    03-20 04:09 PM
    How many of you support this idea ?

    Rally in DC in the morning and Fasting till 5PM in front of the capitol.

    I will certainly support if I know the cause for this fasting & if I know more details on this rally?

    btw: I can also support by dancing and singing all night long (of course it comes out naturally after I have 5-6 drinks....:D) just kidding..

    when you get a chance give more details on the cause for this rally, date etc., and see how I can support.





    tattoo asian girls with light brown hair. light brown hair with blonde asian girls with light brown hair. Brown hair being the most
  • Brown hair being the most



  • krishnam70
    05-06 04:29 PM
    Hi Morchu,

    Thanks for you reply.

    Yes you replied to my question in other Thread... but you thought I did't exhausted my 6 years...




    But Iam already in 7th year. Based on my situation I want to make sure whether Iam eligible or not for applying one more H1 while other (H1 appeal is pending). So I posted my request here too.

    Thanks again Morchu for your responses.

    Morchu's suggestion is a very good one. You file for a premium H1 with all the documentation and new approved I140. Can you share why your previous 485 was rejected?

    -cheers
    kris



    more...


    pictures asian girls with light brown asian girls with light brown hair. pretty girls with light brown
  • pretty girls with light brown



  • spicy_guy
    09-04 06:01 PM
    Hello,
    Last November I quit my job in the US and left the country as well. Two days ago, I received an email saying my 485 is approved, and card production was ordered. The card will go to an address in the US where someone can forward me the mail.
    What should I do? Try to enter the U.S. with the card? What to say to POE officials? WIll I be questioned?
    Thanks.

    If you have AP you will be able to enter into the country without any issues / questions.





    dresses pictures Golden dark rown Hair asian girls with light brown hair. light asian girls with light brown hair. Asian teen girl with medium
  • Asian teen girl with medium



  • zhoeno
    10-01 07:55 PM
    Hi All

    Thanks for a great forum. I am EB3 India (PD Dec 02) with 140 approved June this year. Rumor has it that the small firm I work for, is going to be acquired by a much larger firm with thousands of employees globally. I am concerned about my ongoing GC process. First question

    Q1. What happens to my GC process?

    Considering the behemoth like size of the company that is going to acquire us I am quite sure that the GC process of the few employees from my present employer will take a back seat.

    Q2. What are the things I can do proactively.

    I have read on various threads that it is possible to join other employers and port the PD to them. But considering the fact that company that started the GC process is no longer there, how would this porting of PD with new labor, 140 etc would occur...

    I would appreciate if someone can provide answers to my questions. Thanks for taking the time to read this.



    more...


    makeup asian girls with light brown hair. red hair, light brown eyes asian girls with light brown hair. Asian Girls With Light Brown
  • Asian Girls With Light Brown



  • nozerd
    02-13 06:02 PM
    I have been current for a while too. In 3 months I will complete 10 yrs with same company and this August it will be 8 yrs since filing for GC.

    I am working through my senator also as the service request procedure at USCIS is totally crap. I dont even know why its offered .





    girlfriend Brown hair being the most asian girls with light brown hair. asian girls with light brown
  • asian girls with light brown



  • rsayed
    04-26 06:50 PM
    Be careful with what you post on this thread.

    Assume that all such threads that have lawmakers name in title may be read by someone in their staff so BE VERY CAREFUL in posting stuff that is a comment on any lawmaker.

    Restrain would be a good idea.

    I agree...





    hairstyles Hair Color: Light brown asian girls with light brown hair. Dark Roots, Light Ends
  • Dark Roots, Light Ends



  • GCwaitforever
    10-16 05:07 PM
    $500000 in a federally designated low employment area. $1 Million else where.





    ram04
    01-28 10:49 PM
    It seems we are in synch.
    Sep 04

    MTR approved in December 09.

    RFE for EVL on 23 rd Jan 23 rd.

    Replying this week.

    Let us see what is in store.





    snathan
    02-07 08:50 PM
    Mr Desi - Here is my take on this. Most 485 questions will come up at the time of applying Visa stamp. The consulates dont like the fact that you filed 485.

    However, since you have done it legally (like everyone else), my take is that, canadian consulates are more likely to NOT make an issue out of it, unlike Indian consulates. However as always an element of risk is there. Indian consulates are very high risk when you have filed 485.

    In case of port of entry, I recently entered US on H1 visa despite having 485 and AP. My wife used her AP at the same time of entry together with me. The officer asked me, "why dont you also use your AP?" I said, I have AP, but I want to use H1 visa if possible. And he said, ok, no problem, its your wish.

    So again, depends on the officer you bump into. Both me an my wife had no issue at POE.
    However, Mumbai consulate issued her 221(g) for some inexplicable reason.

    I would like to know what is the risk if someone filed I-485...is it because he has two labor and I-140 or generic. I couldnt understand your point...?