Popular Post

all super saiyan forms of goku

images Ultra Super Saiyan - Dragon all super saiyan forms of goku. the coolest Super Saiyan ?
  • the coolest Super Saiyan ?



  • up_guy
    08-22 09:31 AM
    Coming back on H-1B after using EAD
    =========================
    Is it possible ? if yes then how ?
    Is there any risk in this ?

    Thanks for all who reads and reply..





    wallpaper the coolest Super Saiyan ? all super saiyan forms of goku. Super Saiyan Hd. All Super
  • Super Saiyan Hd. All Super



  • ns33
    06-10 04:22 PM
    Thank you all for helping out. Just sent the packet through UPS to TSC.
    Keeping my fingers crossed now.
    Thanks again.
    NS





    all super saiyan forms of goku. Bardock, Goku, Gohan and Goten
  • Bardock, Goku, Gohan and Goten



  • anilsal
    12-18 05:27 PM
    I always call them and tell them that I am not. Based on my car records, they send the jury notice each time.

    I do not think there is a need to send a copy of passport.





    2011 Super Saiyan Hd. All Super all super saiyan forms of goku. Goku#39;s (Kakarot#39;s) super
  • Goku#39;s (Kakarot#39;s) super



  • doggy
    10-26 01:40 AM
    Huh??
    I'm just curious. How will the driver read "No right turn on red"? There is no sign for that.



    more...


    all super saiyan forms of goku. Super Saiyan 4 Goku
  • Super Saiyan 4 Goku



  • aya2004
    06-07 04:45 PM
    I see two votes on cloture were rejected !

    http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/vote_menu_110_1.htm





    all super saiyan forms of goku. tattoo Super Saiyan 3 Goku all
  • tattoo Super Saiyan 3 Goku all



  • JunRN
    12-18 04:57 PM
    Thanks for the link. It is really very helpful.

    That is another risk of AC21. Remember that AC21 is just a rule and can be changed anytime. For example, the current AC21 rule is not requiring proof of ability to pay of the new employer. What if in the future they change the rules of the game and you are in the middle of it, you found out that your new employer is not cooperating regarding sending documents, etc.

    Darn, am I stupid or what? I felt am I just chicken or am I just being wise?

    Probable change in AC21 rules are these additional requirements:

    1. New employer's ability to pay
    2. New LC for the same occupation

    The more we talk of using AC21 even before 180 days, the more USCIS will suspect of fraud.



    more...


    all super saiyan forms of goku. goku super saiyan 4. all
  • goku super saiyan 4. all



  • vavuvya
    11-03 10:25 AM
    Hi,

    My labor was approved recently but i am not sure wheather it is approved under eb2 or eb3.Attorney is trying to keep me in dark and saying every time you have to contact to your employer only we will not provide the details.My employer is saying your is eb2 in oral only,but when i am trying to ask him in email he is calling to me and saying your's category is eb2 only.Can you guys help me out how to find it out my category is eb2 or eb3,and he send me a pdf document,it is saying

    the department of labor has made a determination on your application for permanent employment certification(ETA form 9089) pursuant 20 CFR �656.24 and as required by the immigration and nationality act,as amended.

    Form ETA 9089 has been certified and is enslosed.This certification must be attached to the I-140 petition and filed with the appropriate office of the united states citizenship and immigration services(USCIS).

    Can some one please help me to find my case is wheather it is EB2 or EB3?

    Thanks in Advance.





    2010 Bardock, Goku, Gohan and Goten all super saiyan forms of goku. Ultra Super Saiyan - Dragon
  • Ultra Super Saiyan - Dragon



  • 11785181
    08-09 09:12 PM
    I think many doctors earned a lot of money during that period. The same thing happened with us with the INS Doctor. Though we had our TB skin tests done 3 months before, the doctor said "No that will not work, the requirement for INS is different" After that he said we need x-rays too, though our earlier reports were normal. But what to do, at that time all were in a hurry.



    more...


    all super saiyan forms of goku. super saiyan goku kamehameha.
  • super saiyan goku kamehameha.



  • belmontboy
    12-16 07:12 PM
    Hello Friends,

    I am travelling to INDIA on Jan 28, 2009.

    I am booking Lufthansa Airlines, travelling via Munich to Delhi.

    Visa on passport is expired but I do have approval of H1B till 2010.

    Do I need transit Visa? Did anybody travelled this route lately? Do you knowbody who has expereinced this lately.

    Thanks in advance.

    TWOV (Transit Without Visa):
    Visa required, except for Those transiting to a third country
    by the same or first connecting flight without leaving the
    transit lounge. Warning: Transit only possible at Frankfurt,
    Munich, Hamburg and Dusseldorf Airports, see conditions below.

    - Nationals of India may use the TWOV facility mentioned
    above if holding a residence permit for U.S.A.. (SEE NOTE
    5151)
    NOTE 5151: This TWOV facility also applies for the return
    travel provided it is one journey and return travel has
    been commenced on or prior to the expiry date of the visa
    or residence permit.
    - Nationals of India may use the TWOV facility mentioned
    above if being admitted for residence in the U.S.A.,
    holding Authorization for Parole of an Alien into the
    United States together with a national passport endorsed
    with I-551 stamp AND:
    - travelling to/from the U.S.A.; or
    - travelling to country of nationality. (SEE NOTE 5151)
    NOTE 5151: This TWOV facility also applies for the return
    travel provided it is one journey and return travel has
    been commenced on or prior to the expiry date of the visa
    or residence permit.
    - Conditions: TWOV available, provided passenger:
    - is properly ticketed with a confirmed reservation for the
    connecting flight; and
    - within 24 hours, through Frankfurt, Munich; OR
    - on the same day between 04:30 and 23:30 through Hamburg;
    OR
    - on the same day between 06:00 and 21:00 through
    Dusseldorf, (inbound carrier must provide prior notice to
    authorities by fax: +49 211 421 37100 or SITA Telex
    DUSOVXH).
    And:
    - is arriving and departing from/to non-Schengen country;
    and
    - holds all travel documents required for entry into
    country of destination.
    Additional Information:
    - Visitors must hold visible means of support, onward/return
    tickets and/or other documents required for next
    destination.





    hair Goku#39;s (Kakarot#39;s) super all super saiyan forms of goku. dragon ball z super saiyan 5
  • dragon ball z super saiyan 5



  • akela
    03-11 05:39 AM
    Guys,
    Please answer me the following question?

    I have a masters from US and over 2 years of exp when I joined my company. They filed for my LC. There is nothing in form 750 B ETA that says if I am EB-2 or EB-3. In fact the line line 14 is blank which says list documents that support education, training, experience..etc. to be submitted during I-140. I suspect though on ETA 750 form A they made the advertisement as if I am eb-2. So the question is I do not see anything on line 14 of ETA form B. Is that a big blunder.
    Did my lawyer blunder or I am ok?
    My labor is not cleared yet. So no way to check I-140.

    I know few things
    ETA 750 FORM A probably filed as EB-2 (I have to believe my lawyer, they say I have been filed as EB-2 on repeated request).
    ETA 750 form B of which I have a copy of (it was the one that I had to fill), line 14 says Item 14. Documentation. List any documents submitted with this form as evidence of the alien's qualifications. These may include statements from past employers, diplomas, and educational or training certificates. now this column is blank. Is that a problem? Did my lawyer made a big unrectified mistake.

    Thanks,
    akela

    Thanks in advance,
    Akela
    Did my lawyer blunder or I am ok?

    Thanks in advance,
    Akela



    more...


    all super saiyan forms of goku. Featured on:Super Saiyan 3,
  • Featured on:Super Saiyan 3,



  • I_need_GC
    10-14 08:57 AM
    Renew you AP before Feb 25, 2009. You are usually paroled upto an year from the date of entry.

    Yes you can file for AP your self, its as easy as filling out the form.

    The stamps having nothing to do with the renewal.

    My AP is expiring in Feb 25, 2009. I have some question regarding the renewal of my AP. When I came back this time afterthe vacation, at the airport they stamp my ap saying that it's expiring One June 30, 2009. what does that mean?

    When should i have to renew my AP?

    How long does it going to take?

    Can i do it by myself as my lawyer is charing $1000 every time i'm using her (she charged me legal fee $1000 for my EAD renewal)?

    When i apply for the Ap renewal does it have anythign to do with the AP stamping saying expires: june 30, 2009?

    Your answer is always appreciated

    Thanks Ahead



    EB3...ROW
    PD May 2006





    hot Super Saiyan 4 Goku all super saiyan forms of goku. all super saiyan forms of goku.
  • all super saiyan forms of goku.



  • quizzer
    01-08 01:10 PM
    Has anyone managed to withdraw money from TCS PF from Mumbai India?

    If so, pls advise on the procedure for the same?

    Thanks,



    more...


    house Dragon+all+z+vegeta+super all super saiyan forms of goku. goku 3 super saiyan 4 pad
  • goku 3 super saiyan 4 pad



  • qplearn
    12-03 12:45 PM
    I have been thru K-1 crap and finally got my wife here from vietnam. I only have one last thing to say to you all......you should ALL be working for the red tape system. No one willing to take a second and offer ANY useful advice, which was my query. Instead I have not filled out the proper form, crossed all the T's and dotted the I's and can't get any help...form rejected....NEXT!

    Wonder how you jump into that conclusion about red tape. If you are frustrated with the red tape, that doesn't mean we are causing it. Also, there are several charity organizations that may have suggestions for you.





    tattoo tattoo Super Saiyan 3 Goku all all super saiyan forms of goku. Goku - Super Saiyan 3 by
  • Goku - Super Saiyan 3 by



  • harsh
    01-05 02:14 PM
    To add to what logiclife said, even if you were to apply for a change of status, make sure your friend has been in the US for more than 60 days. If you apply for a change of status to H1B within 60 days of coming here, then it will deemed by USCIS that your intention to travel to US was to find a job and that you committed a fraud when you applied for a B2 which is a tourist visa. So if you apply within 60 days then USCIS will surely reject the application. It is true for almost all visas if you happen to apply for a change of status within 60 days of arriving in US.



    more...


    pictures goku super saiyan 4. all all super saiyan forms of goku. z goku super saiyan 10.
  • z goku super saiyan 10.



  • logiclife
    03-08 02:37 AM
    Hi,

    We are planning an organized way to raise our membership to a level of 10,000 plus members.

    I would like to invite motivated - "Fire in the belly" volunteers :) to help us with this effort. If you are one of the willing members please email me at jay@immigrationvoice.org so that I can send you what you need to organize this. Just send a blank email with subject line: "Membership Drive".

    Trust me, this is one of the most interesting ways you can help immigration voice. Also the most critical one. And it wont take much time from each of you during the day. Just a few minutes per day of your time can make a huge huge difference.

    Let's organize and team up...

    http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/13453/amsterdam_0111b.jpg

    Thanks,
    logiclife.

    Update: 09-MARCH 11:39 PST :O

    Friends,

    This is as important as the fund raising. The same group of contributors cannot contribute all the time, please join the effort to bring more people in by signing up in the Membership drive. Just email me at jay@immigrationvoice.org so that I can send you a 5 page pdf document to get your started.

    Thanks,
    Jay.





    dresses all super saiyan forms of goku. all super saiyan forms of goku. Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku vs.
  • Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku vs.



  • now2know
    May 18th, 2005, 07:55 AM
    Thanks for all this information!

    We are taking these images as source data for visual rendering. We need to capture all data from nominal light levels up to the solar disk into one hemispherical image. To learn more about what HDR is, here's are some sites:

    http://athens.ict.usc.edu/Research/HDR/

    http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/hdr.shtml

    Switching Jobs and EB Category [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Switching Jobs and EB Category




    more...


    makeup super saiyan goku kamehameha. all super saiyan forms of goku. Dragon+all+z+vegeta+super
  • Dragon+all+z+vegeta+super



  • manderson
    04-30 12:19 PM
    I was also taken aback initially when I read this. The 8 year wait doesnt apply to title 5. Title 5 already is designed to clear the backlog of EB immigration from 6 years to 0/at best minimum since quota is increased and there are exemptions. The 8 year backlog refers to family based.

    Thnx agan!!





    girlfriend Goku - Super Saiyan 3 by all super saiyan forms of goku. is a super saiyan great
  • is a super saiyan great



  • kumar1
    10-10 01:40 PM
    Sorry, I am already married. :rolleyes:
    Marry me...i like funny people......

    /thread





    hairstyles Featured on:Super Saiyan 3, all super saiyan forms of goku. All you need to do is color
  • All you need to do is color



  • rheoretro
    11-07 01:20 PM
    Friends,

    Can you all post the names of good consulting companies to work for. Let's create a list here.

    Thanks,

    And what would that list of "good consulting companies" have to do with IV? Or Employment-Based LEGAL IMMIGRATION?





    niklshah
    08-07 09:53 AM
    you made my day.....it was so funny





    rkm
    08-10 04:30 PM
    Count Me Also, Please Include PD,RD and ND.

    PD Mar 2006
    RD 07/02/07
    ND 08/31/07.
    Poll result = 1 pending

    Sorry - dark humor:D