Popular Post

alison carroll wallpaper

images alison carroll becoming lara alison carroll wallpaper. Alison Carroll
  • Alison Carroll



  • bbct
    02-17 04:57 PM
    Mine was suppose to expire on 01/24/2009 and still haven't received a new fingerprint notice. This I learned through the senate's office. In fact, the 2nd EAD renewal got approved in 25 days without any fingerprints. So, I don't know what is happening. I took an Infopass appointment to inquire about this, but the officer just responded saying they would get back if needed.

    Hi.
    Most of us who filed during jul/aug 2007 got our FPs done later that year.

    Aren't those FPs valid for only 15 months or so?

    So have folks started receiving their second FP notice yet?

    Thanks.
    va_dude





    wallpaper Alison Carroll alison carroll wallpaper. alison-carroll-wallpaper
  • alison-carroll-wallpaper



  • hibworker
    11-18 03:07 PM
    EB2, notice it says Sec. 203(b)(2) :)

    Here is more details from USCIS: USCIS - Employment-Based Immigration: Second Preference EB-2 (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=816a83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=816a83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60a RCRD)



    Hi,

    Yesterday i have received I-140 notice from my advocate and it is containg the below info.Can someone help me out is it for EB2 or EB3.

    Notice Type : Premium Processing Receipt notice

    Amount Received : $ 1475.00
    Section : Mem of profession w/adv deg,or of exceptn'l ability
    Sec .203(b)(2)

    Can some one please helpme out in this regard.

    Thanks in Advance,
    Vavuvya.





    alison carroll wallpaper. alison-carroll-new-pics-1
  • alison-carroll-new-pics-1



  • ilikekilo
    09-17 04:04 PM
    u pushed it a bit too mcuh,,,but its ok,....not biggy.who knows some people might have been encouraged





    2011 alison-carroll-wallpaper alison carroll wallpaper. Allison Carroll (Lara Croft)
  • Allison Carroll (Lara Croft)



  • izolo
    06-08 12:46 PM
    Thank for reply
    the attorney says its all about your I-94, if your visa will expire in 3 months, then you should apply for extension!
    have you ever heard about a case kike mine? please share.



    more...


    alison carroll wallpaper. New Lara Croft Alison Carroll
  • New Lara Croft Alison Carroll



  • alex99
    05-28 10:37 AM
    This is nothing new. please close this thread.





    alison carroll wallpaper. Alison Carroll
  • Alison Carroll



  • meridiani.planum
    05-05 12:26 AM
    I was not aware of the 120 days... I filed my wifes EAD day 138 days before expiry (should have been more carefull!)... So what happens now? Rejection? Denial? RFE?
    Also what docs should be send after efiling, if any?

    rejected. Meaning they will return it with your filing fees:

    http://www.immigration-law.com/Archive%20XVI.html
    02/14/2008: USCIS Clarification of Denial vs. Rejection of EAD Renewal Application Filed Earlier Than 120 Days Prior to Expiration of EAD

    * We posted this message on 02/04/2008 and raised this issue. The AILA has just reported that the USCIS clarified its message that the premature filing would be "rejected" rather than "denied." What this means is that the filers will at least save the filing fees



    more...


    alison carroll wallpaper. Alison Carroll
  • Alison Carroll



  • EkAurAaya
    07-10 09:55 PM
    flush this theory of mine... may be it was just a flook that 9 cases followed a pattern (and i thought i just decoded it LOL)... but this just confirms that applications dont reach Service centers they actually reach a black hole :D





    2010 alison-carroll-new-pics-1 alison carroll wallpaper. alison carroll becoming lara
  • alison carroll becoming lara



  • Administrator2
    05-08 04:59 PM
    Juliana Barbassa from Associated Press reporter is writing a story about legal immigrants with ITIN holders being denied economic stimulus checks. Please contact Ms. Barbassa to speak-up about this extremely important issue. Here is a message from her requesting members of Immigration Voice to contact her for in interview.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hi --

    I am an immigration reporter for the Associated Press, and am currently reporting an article about the economic stimulus checks that will be going out soon. I'm writing about how a lot of people won't get them because their spouse doesn't have a social security number _ chief among them green card holders with spouses who are stuck in the backlog, and haven't been able to get a social security number.

    I'd love to talk to people in this situation all over the country -- and at least one person, ideally, in the San Francisco Bay Area/Silicon Valley, so we can also have a picture taken. I hope to reach folks today, Thursday, because the article has to be done by Friday.

    I can be reached at this email address: immigrationreporter@hotmail.com

    Thanks much for your help,

    Juliana Barbassa

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------



    more...


    alison carroll wallpaper. That#39;s Alison Carroll
  • That#39;s Alison Carroll



  • BECsufferer
    03-19 01:03 PM
    Hello Everyone;

    I recently posted a thread on our buying house expereince, while that was chapter in itself, there is another one that has recently opened up. Allow me to elaborate;

    When you buy a house ( as most know) lender sets up an arrangment with Title company. You actually pay for the expenses and title company carries out the work. So as part of the paper work, this title company was assigned to put together, they sent me a copy of the whole deal for my records. Now, the person who was handling the package at title company, sent it to the address on my driver license. Happens to be that right next day from the date of closing, I left this place an moved into my house. So when the package arrived via Fedex, their was no-one their to claim, so the Fedex guy left it on the door step. After more than a week, the title company contacted me via phone asking about why I haven't signed up those documents and sent back. Surprised I asked about when they sent and to what place? that's when we discovered that the package was delievered to wrong place. So I asked them to ask Fedex to go fetch the package and send it to my new address. So now Fedex reported, that the package is gone! ... I contacted apartment office and no-one turned in such package. I called back the title company and informed them about all this and complained about loss of personal information. I asked them to pay for identity protection program, which they have refused.

    So my question is what legal course do I have to ensure they pay for my ID protection. I am really furstrated with the way these people do work. Instead of accepting negligence they are refuting my greivance. I have never hired a lawyer nor has taken anyone to court, but feel cheated.





    hair Allison Carroll (Lara Croft) alison carroll wallpaper. Alison Carrol by
  • Alison Carrol by



  • snathan
    02-07 08:50 PM
    Mr Desi - Here is my take on this. Most 485 questions will come up at the time of applying Visa stamp. The consulates dont like the fact that you filed 485.

    However, since you have done it legally (like everyone else), my take is that, canadian consulates are more likely to NOT make an issue out of it, unlike Indian consulates. However as always an element of risk is there. Indian consulates are very high risk when you have filed 485.

    In case of port of entry, I recently entered US on H1 visa despite having 485 and AP. My wife used her AP at the same time of entry together with me. The officer asked me, "why dont you also use your AP?" I said, I have AP, but I want to use H1 visa if possible. And he said, ok, no problem, its your wish.

    So again, depends on the officer you bump into. Both me an my wife had no issue at POE.
    However, Mumbai consulate issued her 221(g) for some inexplicable reason.

    I would like to know what is the risk if someone filed I-485...is it because he has two labor and I-140 or generic. I couldnt understand your point...?



    more...


    alison carroll wallpaper. Alison Carroll – the New Lara
  • Alison Carroll – the New Lara



  • roseball
    04-25 03:48 PM
    Folks,

    Appreciate any feedback on personal experiences with visitor's medical insurance coverage. My in-laws are planning to visit this summer and I am trying to see what would be the best available option out there based on your recent experiences. There are plenty of options and I am trying to find one which the hospital/doctor can file a claim directly to or which have negotiated rates and are easy to deal with after we file a claim for reimbursement. I have read that buying insurance in US is preferred over buying from India. Any comments on that appreciated as well.

    Thanks for your feedback.





    hot New Lara Croft Alison Carroll alison carroll wallpaper. Alison Carroll,
  • Alison Carroll,



  • gcseeker2002
    12-13 12:28 PM
    All that matters for the french is your stamping, if your passport stamping is valid(even if you are not on that visa anymore), you dont need. If your stamping expired, you need a transit visa, and you need to go in person for the french transit visa, which is not needed for german and british transit visa.



    more...


    house Alison Carroll - Free alison carroll wallpaper. New Lara Croft Alison Carroll
  • New Lara Croft Alison Carroll



  • vali
    11-14 12:07 PM
    - The A0XX XXX XXX is the A number or alien number
    - Nothing good or bad. It is sometimes there on the 140 approval notice also. It is there on 485/765/131
    - No one knows when you will get your GC. Your PD is old so you may get lucky soon...



    Thanks for your prompt response.
    - still I feel that only because I received just now after 8 years this A#, seems to me that only at this time I'm registered as an immigrant?
    That is what alien number means in English ? Sorry.





    tattoo Alison Carroll alison carroll wallpaper. Alison Carroll Shooting
  • Alison Carroll Shooting



  • jq45
    06-15 10:49 AM
    I just called the USCIS National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 to get clarification.

    The representative I talked to checked with her supervisor, and her response was the following:

    - The OMB number at the top is something related to the medical board and has nothing to do with the USCIS. The expiry date is irrelevant to the USCIS. The USCIS only cares about the revision date at the bottom (09/16/05).

    In other words, the form that is currently on the USCIS web site is acceptable now and in the future (past 6/30/07) until whenever the USCIS changes which revision of the I-693 will be considered acceptable.

    Thank you to everyone for their quick responses!



    more...


    pictures Alison Carroll alison carroll wallpaper. alison carroll gymnast
  • alison carroll gymnast



  • jcrajput
    12-31 09:26 AM
    Thank you for your help. I really appericate your response.
    I have one more question. How I can apply for AP? How long AP is valid for?





    dresses Alison Carroll, alison carroll wallpaper. alison carroll wallpaper.
  • alison carroll wallpaper.



  • a_yaja
    10-07 01:47 PM
    My H1B expire on 9/30 as well as my I-94 also expires 9/30. Some how I miss my H1B extenction. I have EAD that is valid until next year mid. I am working right now what is my current status? Is they any way still i can extend my H1B.

    My employer is saying there is no way to extend H1B after crossing the last date. You have to work on EAD.

    But my question my I94 is expired on 9/30 then what is my current staus.

    thanks in advance.

    You need to file a new I-9 with EAD as condition of employment ASAP. Otherwise you are working without authorization as your H1B has expired. As far as status is concerned, you are good as you are on AOS, but file the new I-9 (with HR dept. of your employer) quickly to avoid possible complications in your GC process.



    more...


    makeup That#39;s Alison Carroll alison carroll wallpaper. Alison Carroll - Free
  • Alison Carroll - Free



  • sapking
    02-22 09:45 AM
    First and foremost, you need to fire attorney for not using his/her reasonable skill of not appropriately matching you to the labor suitable to you.

    You need to have second thoughts on your employer/attorney, as their actions resulted loss of precious time and money, more importantly for making you loose EAD and AP, if approved, based on underlying 140 which is now denied.

    It could take some more months, before you are able to file for 485 again.

    Always trust experienced attorneys, don't make use of 'me too attorneys', who might have faked their resume, like some IT pros do.





    girlfriend Alison Carroll Shooting alison carroll wallpaper. alison carroll wallpaper. Alison Carroll - Free; Alison Carroll - Free. {1984}. Sep 23, 08:37 PM. i guess everyone knows about the whole quot;MHz mythquot; thing.
  • alison carroll wallpaper. Alison Carroll - Free; Alison Carroll - Free. {1984}. Sep 23, 08:37 PM. i guess everyone knows about the whole quot;MHz mythquot; thing.



  • rahul2699
    05-19 08:31 AM
    Please check the thread http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/184288-from-iv-access-to-donor-forum-issues.html

    You would need to provide your information as directed by Starsun in the first post. Starsun has been keeping unwell these days and verifying information periodically. However within a few days, you would be added to the donor forum upon verification.

    In the meantime, please join your state chapters and get active. ImmigrationVoice.org - Immigration Voice State Chapters (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52)

    Pappu -- Is there anything i need to do besides sending the e-mail. I've sent the e-mail twice and its been a week since the contribution has made. I am by no means waiting desperately waiting to get access to donor forums but i am curious. Please let me know what i am missing. If the team is busy, may be IV should think about looking for more volunteers.





    hairstyles Alison Carroll – the New Lara alison carroll wallpaper. Alison Carroll Wallpapers
  • Alison Carroll Wallpapers



  • sgupta33
    08-28 03:51 PM
    Hello fellow IV members,

    I am hoping to port to a new job using AC21. I contacted my attorney with various questions about the process, but she told me that she can not respond to my questions because she represents me as well as the current company I work for. For those of you who are looking to port or have already done so, did you face a similar situation - where your attorney could not advise and assist you through the process of porting? How did you resolve this situation? Did you have to find another attorney to help you with porting to a new job?

    Thanks for your help.





    wanna_immigrate
    05-24 10:19 AM
    Can we delete this thread ?





    hopefulgc
    12-30 12:55 AM
    Even though we have a very honest agenda at heart which at its very core aims to help America be more competitive in the global scene, apparently, we need to have the financial clout to be able to turn heads and thus have our voices heard.

    Here is an idea: say we have roughly 500 members out of this vast array of 35000+ members who have the heart and the will to contribute. we get $2000 from each and place it in an escrow trust account that does not release money for expenditure unless we reach $1 mln

    why? because the first 10 or 50 contributers are the most elemental in getting such a campaign off the ground and we need to give them a guarantee that its an ALL or NOTHING DEAL. If for some reason we stop at $10k because only 5 members contributed and no more are ready to contribute (unlikely), those 5 members can get their money back.

    now is $2000 a huge amount?.. absolutely... but maybe we could tweak this amount or do some payback if we have more people stepping forward in excess of 500. and the amount of payback depends on how early your contributed to the campaign. The first 50 guys could even get a substantial part of their contribution back.


    People, we gotta swing for the fences, the next time we go to play.
    It has taken us some time to understand how the lobbying game is played.. but this time "Lets play to win"
    As evident from current campaigns (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=210276#post210276), we need to be a big fish.. a million $+ whale to be taken seriously.

    Lastly, i'm just presenting an idea .. its not endorsed by IV core.. and I maybe overlooking some finer points of non-profit corporate taxation and finance.