Popular Post

36 weeks pregnant

images 36 Weeks Pregnant Stay Puft 36 weeks pregnant. 36 Weeks Pregnant (4 Weeks to
  • 36 Weeks Pregnant (4 Weeks to



  • haider420
    02-22 03:47 PM
    I just got my I-140 approval and my priority date is 02/2008. I fall in the "All Charge-ability Areas Except Those Listed" EB3 and the March bulletin PD is 01MAY05. My lawyer is telling me I cant apply yet and since I am 2 semesters away from completing my Master's I should finish the course and just apply in the EB2 class. I dont have the funds to apply for this whole damn thing all over again. Can someone please help!? I've honestly turned suicidal dealing with this BS..





    wallpaper 36 Weeks Pregnant (4 Weeks to 36 weeks pregnant. Agatha Mallard: 36 Weeks
  • Agatha Mallard: 36 Weeks



  • franklin
    10-18 08:47 PM
    This is in the wrong forum, you might get better answers if you post in the EAD and AP forums, not the one about rally logistics





    36 weeks pregnant. You At 36 Weeks Pregnant
  • You At 36 Weeks Pregnant



  • answers_seeker
    07-18 10:25 AM
    Guys,
    Can any one explain his comments,

    "We presume some folks are still waiting on their July 2nd cases to be returned and are debating refiling new cases rather than waiting. Unfortunately, there is a risk of not getting the package back before August 17th and some people will need to refile without proof of the earlier filing."

    Shouldn't any application rejected on July 2nd have already reached our lawyer's office by now?
    Also, if my appliction, filled on July 2nd, has not been returned yet, shouldn't we assume that it will be accepted?

    Greg's blog is referring to the very few applications that when filed to TSC were not accepted (as opposed to accepting and then sending it back). NSC as far as I can see has been holding onto applications all the time. Even in the worst case that they return after the 17 th of august by mistake, we can send it back since the original application was returned in error as per the revised visa bulletin.

    This VB fiasco has made us all a little bit too paranoid I guess :)





    2011 Agatha Mallard: 36 Weeks 36 weeks pregnant. Picture of 40 weeks pregnant
  • Picture of 40 weeks pregnant



  • cooldudesfo
    09-10 11:57 PM
    Hi,

    Our applications (myself and my wife) reached USCIS NSC on July 2nd. On 09/08/2007, we both received EAD's and today (09/10/2007), we received Notice from CSC that our cases are being transferred to NSC as our cases fall under NSC's jurisdiction. My I-140 was approved by NSC in Feb 2007.

    Also, our cases were received on July 2nd @ NSC and the RD on Transfer Notice I received today have RD of 08/28/2007.

    Anybody in same situation...I am confused here....don't know how cases are being transfered from Center to Center and why RD is not July 2nd.

    Comments ???

    Cooldude



    more...


    36 weeks pregnant. 36 weeks pregnant.
  • 36 weeks pregnant.



  • imv116
    03-01 07:15 PM
    Hi All,

    I have been following the postings on this forum. I appreciate all the hard work the core group is doing. I also appreciate the active participation by all members in answering/discussing the forum topics.

    I have contributed a one time $200.00 in support and would contribute more and request every one to support in there capacity.

    Every one needs PR status, but in my case, the need is more for my wife, because of the reason that she wants to pursue her medical residency here.

    I sometimes wonder and sometimes I feel like going back to India, work for my present company for 1 year, come back here on a managerial/executive position on L1 along with my wife and apply for Perm in Eb1 cat...this said is all my thought!

    This would enable my wife to get work permit as L1 dependent and an eventually a residency position in a good univ and a current 1-485 status.

    Only thing though is my wife would need to attend interviews.

    Any suggestions/feedback will help me and all other people in this situation.

    Thank You,
    The 116





    36 weeks pregnant. Photos:36 weeks pregnant
  • Photos:36 weeks pregnant



  • arnet
    09-15 01:04 PM
    i remember IV team was earlier posting messages asking members to send questions because they have enough room to accomdate those in the same week. so i think the number of question is less now. this might be one of the reason we have conference call with lawyer once in two weeks.

    if they get more questions in future, they can have atleast one conference call per week or they can extend it 2-3hrs too. once we get more publicity and if our members count (and questions) are doubled or tripled, we can we have more sessions with same or different lawyer. what do you think?

    How many lawyers are there to answer the questions? Can we have couple of more lawyers on our panel so that we can do this more often?



    more...


    36 weeks pregnant. good at 36 weeks pregnant!
  • good at 36 weeks pregnant!



  • jgh_res
    07-18 11:09 AM
    You need to bump this thread zillion times, before you get like 100 contributions. People are busy filing for 485 now and later on busy waiting for ead's and later on busy getting their infopass appointments and the list goes on... forever.



    ^^





    2010 You At 36 Weeks Pregnant 36 weeks pregnant. 36 Weeks Pregnant  Stay Puft
  • 36 Weeks Pregnant Stay Puft



  • YesWeWillGet
    09-09 06:42 AM
    One of my friend was successful porting his May 2004 priority dated EB3 to EB2. The entire porting process took three months for him to obtain Perm based LC and I-140 approvals.



    more...


    36 weeks pregnant. From 36 weeks one of your
  • From 36 weeks one of your



  • davestar
    09-04 04:48 AM
    Hello,
    Last November I quit my job in the US and left the country as well. Two days ago, I received an email saying my 485 is approved, and card production was ordered. The card will go to an address in the US where someone can forward me the mail.
    What should I do? Try to enter the U.S. with the card? What to say to POE officials? WIll I be questioned?
    Thanks.





    hair Picture of 40 weeks pregnant 36 weeks pregnant. 36 Weeks Pregnant 3d
  • 36 Weeks Pregnant 3d



  • mnq1979
    08-13 03:08 PM
    Guys!!!!

    Pls. for heaven sake relax...wats wrong with u all.....from past 1 week i m reading this kinds of thread that WE DIDNT GET OUR RECEIPTS....why are u indulging ur selves in supersticious thoughts....jst relax, wait and see....i myself have filled my I-485 in July....and have spoken to my lawyer abt
    refilling to which he said NO right away and tell u wat HE WAS FIRM with it....he said to be little patient.....dont jst think NEGATIVE.....THINK POSITIVE
    also....my msg to every one is JUST RELAX....and PRAY....:)



    more...


    36 weeks pregnant. 36 weeks pregnant.
  • 36 weeks pregnant.



  • glus
    01-24 01:29 PM
    I just checked with my Lawyer. I am a July 2 receipt guy and my 180 days got over. Currently my wife moved from her H1B(not stamped yet, she moved from H4 to H1) to EAD and I am still on H1B.

    My lawyer says if I am on H1B and she is on EAD it will create issues when our EAD goes for renewal. She claims I also should change my status now to EAD. I thought staying on H1B was safe and now I get this response. I told her so many people I know have done the same thing and she is asking if I will jump into the well like others:))).

    Please advise

    It is generally advisable to remain in H1 as long as possible. Your attorney does not seem to be providing right info. No, there can't be any issues when you renew EAD. EAD have no dependence on H1 status.





    hot 36 weeks pregnant. 36 weeks pregnant. 36 Weeks Pregnant - July 17,
  • 36 Weeks Pregnant - July 17,



  • jliechty
    November 17th, 2004, 08:17 PM
    Bounce flash is a good idea, but you need 1) a powerful flash, and 2) to keep a good distance from the subject. If you get too close, as I painfully learned from a few rolls of slide film shot over recent trips to visit family, the flash goes up to the ceiling, and comes straight down again, leaving eyes in soft but ugly shadow (fortunately, the rest of the photo was well exposed, so I think it can be rescued in PS).

    Flash photography is a lot of complexity for a beginner (I feel like a total newbie at flash, and I think I'm not doing too badly on basic exposure of ambient light with a few years' practice), and even modern ?-TTL flash can screw up if used without the photographer's thought or intervention, though probably not as much as the old-style auto flash that I'm using. Of course, there's an almost foolproof way to do flash - using guide numbers - but who wants to spend ten minutes digging for the calculator to figure out flash exposure for each shot, and then being stuck with one aperture dictated by flash power and subject distance?



    more...


    house 36 weeks pregnant 36 weeks pregnant. pregnancy in weeks 28-32
  • pregnancy in weeks 28-32



  • andy_8214
    09-15 08:00 PM
    Thread number 8 by Chandu......you must have filed under EB - "Too much time on my hands"





    tattoo Photos:36 weeks pregnant 36 weeks pregnant. 39 weeks pregnant
  • 39 weeks pregnant



  • styrum
    01-23 11:47 AM
    Thank you for contacting me regarding the immigration debate in the
    U.S. Senate. It was good to hear from you.

    As you know, in the 109th Congress, the Senate considered changes to
    immigration law. These efforts would affect more than just undocumented
    workers here in the United States � it would affect every American in
    one way or another.

    I supported the bipartisan Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of
    2006, S. 2611, when it was considered in the Senate during the 109th
    Congress. This bill would have provided many new provisions for border
    security and enforcement and to address legal and illegal immigration. The
    legislation would have provided funding to reinforce hundreds of miles
    of existing border fences and establish a �virtual fence� comprised
    of cameras, sensors, automated aerial surveillance tools, and other
    security measures. The bill would also have authorized funding for
    additional Customs and Border Patrol agents to assist with security efforts,
    and required employers to have a system to verify the required
    documentation from potential workers. S. 2611 would have increased the number
    of visas for high-skilled workers, including those who have earned an
    advanced degree. Finally, the bill would not have allowed for amnesty,
    but it would have provided a meaningful way to address the legal status
    of undocumented workers who currently live in our country.

    Under the Senate proposal, undocumented workers could have earned legal
    status after completing all the requirements to begin to adjust their
    legal status. These requirements include filing an application, payment
    of all fines, fees, and back federal income taxes, and providing proof
    of being physically present in the United States and being employed for
    five years prior to the bill�s enactment. Undocumented workers must
    then continue to show proof of employment and being present for at
    least six years after the bill would have gone into effect. Individuals
    must also demonstrate basic citizenship skills, pass security and law
    enforcement requirements, and complete Selective Service registration
    requirements.

    As you may know, the comprehensive immigration bill passed the Senate
    on a bipartisan vote with the support of the White House. The House of
    Representatives passed another version of immigration reform that
    emphasized enforcement only. Instead of meeting in conference to negotiate
    differences in the respective bills, the House held a series of public
    hearings around the country, and refused to meet with Senate
    negotiators, and the 109th Congress ended without this issue being addressed.

    I believe that we need a comprehensive approach to immigration reform.
    Enforcement is important, and securing our borders is important. But
    if we focus only on enforcement and border security, then we will only
    have addressed part of the problem. Many of the current proposals are
    unworkable and would ultimately cause more harm to our economy and our
    country. Our immigration policy should also provide positive change for
    the future of our country. We should make sure our actions reflect our
    security, our economy, and the opportunity that America has offered for
    generations of immigrants.

    As we move forward to the 110th Congress, please know that I will keep
    your thoughts in mind as Congress begins to work on immigration reform.
    If you would like to know more about my work in the Senate, please
    visit my website at http://murray.senate.gov/updates/.

    Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.
    Please keep in touch.

    Sincerely,


    Patty Murray
    United States Senator



    more...


    pictures good at 36 weeks pregnant! 36 weeks pregnant. 36 weeks pregnant - Find
  • 36 weeks pregnant - Find



  • sam_hoosier
    04-05 12:24 PM
    Has anyone on a EAD or H1 taken a FHA house loan?
    FHA Loan Refinance and FHA Home Loans | Mortgages (http://www.fha.com/)
    Let FHA Loans Help You - HUD (http://www.hud.gov/buying/loans.cfm)

    Would be interested in hearing your experiences.

    - JK

    I am on EAD and will be closing my loan (refinance) this week. I had explained my immigration status to the broker upfront, and they had no objection to moving with the loan. My lender is US Bank.





    dresses 36 Weeks Pregnant - July 17, 36 weeks pregnant. 36 weeks pregnant with Julian
  • 36 weeks pregnant with Julian



  • a_yaja
    06-07 03:54 PM
    Heard on CNN ...

    Looks like the Vote to Limit the number of Debates (On Amendments) on CIR has failed.
    The reporter stated that If the bill fails it will fail by Sundown today
    before the eggs hatch
    We need to wait for sundown. Looks like some backroom manuvering is going on.



    more...


    makeup From 36 weeks one of your 36 weeks pregnant. 36 weeks pregnant
  • 36 weeks pregnant



  • dealsnet
    10-25 08:05 AM
    I found this in WWW.immigration.com


    "Spoke with an IO in TSC (via POJ) and came to know that my case is pending b’cos visa numbers are not available. I was like what >!”


    When I asked IO if 2008 quota visa numbers released at all after 1st Oct 2007 …. Answer I got back was…..”yes” but they were released before 1st Oct 2007 and already got consumed in September 2007…. Now they are waiting for state dept. to release more 2008 quota visa numbers it seems……and IO on call didn’t have any clue on when the new visa numbers will be released from State Dept."





    girlfriend 39 weeks pregnant 36 weeks pregnant. Holly is 26 weeks pregnant and
  • Holly is 26 weeks pregnant and



  • bheemi123
    09-12 03:36 PM
    my case was sent to TX office on 6/29 for 7/2 delivery and i checked online the receipt date was 7/31. dont know why. should be 7/2
    but i got FP notice on 9/10 for appt dt = 9/25
    hope this helps.

    online recipt date will show as 7/31 but that is not recipt date..u should be able to 7/2 in the acutal original notice..same thing happened to me..so dont worry





    hairstyles 36 weeks pregnant. 36 weeks pregnant. stock photo : 36 Weeks
  • stock photo : 36 Weeks



  • dpsg
    03-11 12:33 AM
    We should call their office and ask them to pledge support with actions.
    First thing might be contribute something towards IV.





    print0104
    08-28 05:01 AM
    Hello,

    I am currently under H1-B status, and have received a visa stamp at the embassy in my home country. But my H1B visa is going to expire on September 30, 2007 and I have taken a long break for my health problem from my "current" employer since last year December. Now I am in my home country. Recently a US law firm wants me to work for them and starts to line up an interview for me. What's possible result of my H1B status and what's your suggestion? Thank you very much~~


    Sonia





    greencardfever
    06-16 08:25 PM
    Prior to attending US University X (January 2001 to April 2004), where I got my bachelors degree from, I attended US University Y for a semester (August 2000 to December 2000). I have my I-20 from University X, but I don't have the I-20 form from University Y. Is that going to be a problem in the I-485 stage even though I attended University Y 7 years ago and only for one semester? If yes, can my University Y F1 visa on my passport and/or transcripts act as a substitute for the I-20 form?

    Please let me know. Thanks.