510picker
November 30th, 2008, 09:28 PM
So what made you switch?
wallpaper Nissan Juke 2011 Pictures 01
SL%%
08-02 04:44 AM
Hi to everyone, in about a month and a few days from now, we can expect the FY 2010 to start (from the bulletin that is, release on Sept for Oct). Many of us specially on the EB2 & EB3 Row are eagerly waiting for the update on the first month of the FY. Lately, we've been hearing stuff where USCIS is pre-adjudicating some cases already and based on the info from this website, (TSC-NSC update (http://www.imminfo.com/Newsletter/2009-AILA/TSC-NSC_update.html)) according to the info, USCIS have literally also exhausted the EB quota for FY 2010.
My question is, if indeed USCIS started pre-adjudicated most of the 2007 filers, does this mean more or less we can expect to have our GC's this coming FY 2010? Well of course it would still be based on priority date but what's kinda odd is that, if USCIS is pre-adjudicating cases even with non-current priority date, then still doesn't release them this coming FY 2010, what's the point of doing it?
My question is, if indeed USCIS started pre-adjudicated most of the 2007 filers, does this mean more or less we can expect to have our GC's this coming FY 2010? Well of course it would still be based on priority date but what's kinda odd is that, if USCIS is pre-adjudicating cases even with non-current priority date, then still doesn't release them this coming FY 2010, what's the point of doing it?
Anders �stberg
July 18th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Very interesting flower, great colors and shapes. I don't have a suggestion for the DOF problem, but I think this is a case where the flower is so unique I'm not thinking of the technicalities very much. I like the second picture, but it'd be great to pair it with an "overview" shot to understand how the whole flower/plant looks.
Don't apologize for your nice flower pictures - in that case I know one or two that would have to do the same for birds, or baseball, or semi-nudes, or [insert favourite subject here]... :p
Don't apologize for your nice flower pictures - in that case I know one or two that would have to do the same for birds, or baseball, or semi-nudes, or [insert favourite subject here]... :p
2011 Selected by Nissan to take
gcsomeday
04-02 05:04 PM
Others, please correct me if I am wrong.
I think you need labor from current employer and an I140.
You can not port your PD to a different employer based on just an existing labor.
You can do a H1 transfer for the remaining duration of your H1 and maybe add any time you were not in US in the past years while on H1.
If you have the I140 ( should get in a few days in premium processing) then you can get your new employer to start a new green card process but carry your PD from your earlier employer.
Most importantly talk to a lawyer rather than depending on people here.
Good luck.
I think you need labor from current employer and an I140.
You can not port your PD to a different employer based on just an existing labor.
You can do a H1 transfer for the remaining duration of your H1 and maybe add any time you were not in US in the past years while on H1.
If you have the I140 ( should get in a few days in premium processing) then you can get your new employer to start a new green card process but carry your PD from your earlier employer.
Most importantly talk to a lawyer rather than depending on people here.
Good luck.
more...
Earned_GC
02-10 09:19 AM
Hi All:
Question: I have a I-140 PD Sept 2005 - EB-3, And completed 4.5 years (6year end oin July 2008) on H1. I changed the job in Jan, 2007 and using the approved I-140- 3 year H1 Ext rule, I received my extention for 3 year until 2010. Now my new employer des not want to file for greencard for 1 year. meanwhile if my old employer withdraws my I-140 what would happen in this case, if I start my LC application in jan 2008.
Question: I have a I-140 PD Sept 2005 - EB-3, And completed 4.5 years (6year end oin July 2008) on H1. I changed the job in Jan, 2007 and using the approved I-140- 3 year H1 Ext rule, I received my extention for 3 year until 2010. Now my new employer des not want to file for greencard for 1 year. meanwhile if my old employer withdraws my I-140 what would happen in this case, if I start my LC application in jan 2008.
Ramba
07-25 04:40 PM
Very easy. No need to file new 485 or CP. Interfile, by sending the copy of new 140 approval notice to your pending 485. Requset them to consider your latest approved Eb2-140 as a underlying immigrart visa petition for your pending 485. Ofcourse, you need a latest employment offer letter from the original sponser when requesting the change.
However, this may require aggressive follow up with USCIS.
However, this may require aggressive follow up with USCIS.
more...
yganreddy
09-16 12:11 AM
Also I suggest to take an infopass and explain the situation to officer. Take a printout of approval mail and give a try.
2010 2011 Nissan Juke In Indonesia
aquagirl
05-22 10:54 AM
I recently got my confirmation number from HDFC after paying $100 application fees. When I tried to take a date after filling out all the forms online on the vfs website, the system does not show any appointment November 06 onwards for New Delhi, it says: No appointment available for this month. I have to go to India in Dec and for that I have to get my H-1 stamped as this is my first time out of the country after getting an H-1.
Another Q I have is, since its both my husband and me who are going to get the stamping done, can we take 1 appointment and get our visas stamped together or do we have to take seperate appointments(we have paid for 2 visa applications).
Third Q is, my H-1 has just been filed last week and I don't know when my petition no. will come. In order to take the visa appt date, I have to enter my petition no and expiration date in the system. Does anyone know if I can take my appt without the petition no. and provide it as soon as I get it?
Thanks.
Another Q I have is, since its both my husband and me who are going to get the stamping done, can we take 1 appointment and get our visas stamped together or do we have to take seperate appointments(we have paid for 2 visa applications).
Third Q is, my H-1 has just been filed last week and I don't know when my petition no. will come. In order to take the visa appt date, I have to enter my petition no and expiration date in the system. Does anyone know if I can take my appt without the petition no. and provide it as soon as I get it?
Thanks.
more...
casinoroyale
03-31 02:02 PM
Yes, immigration officers at field offices do not have knowledge of what happened on July 2nd. Even today when I atteneded Infopass, I tried to remind the story by saying July 2nd event and she had no clue what happend on that date.
Here is a link taken from other thread from IV
http://www.murthy.com/mb_pdf/030609_P.html
Here is a link taken from other thread from IV
http://www.murthy.com/mb_pdf/030609_P.html
hair 2011 Nissan Juke SL AWD
Achi Goro
11-17 03:25 PM
Your priority date is the date your labor certification application was filed or the date you filed I-140 if your category does not require a labor certification.
So, in your case your PD is October 25, 2006. If you are EB1 or EB2 and not from India or China then I would say your priority date is current and you may file both I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Otherwise, you may file I-140 now and then file I-485 when your PD is current.
To find if your PD is current check the Visa Bulletin at http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
Using AC21 you may quit after your I-485 has been outstanding for more than 180 days. If you quit before then, you may have to restart your GC process.
***DISCLAIMER****
(I am not an attorney, please consult an immigration attorney or use advice at your own risk).
Thank you for information
What if I fall on category EB-3 and not from India and China. Can my employer still file it ? This is because the minimum requirement for this job is a Bachelors Degree even though I do have a masters degree.
So, in your case your PD is October 25, 2006. If you are EB1 or EB2 and not from India or China then I would say your priority date is current and you may file both I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Otherwise, you may file I-140 now and then file I-485 when your PD is current.
To find if your PD is current check the Visa Bulletin at http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
Using AC21 you may quit after your I-485 has been outstanding for more than 180 days. If you quit before then, you may have to restart your GC process.
***DISCLAIMER****
(I am not an attorney, please consult an immigration attorney or use advice at your own risk).
Thank you for information
What if I fall on category EB-3 and not from India and China. Can my employer still file it ? This is because the minimum requirement for this job is a Bachelors Degree even though I do have a masters degree.
more...
gc_kaavaali
08-08 12:22 AM
You cannot work on EAD...but if you apply for EAD replacement and if you received receipt, then you can work on receipt for 90 days. Hope this helps.
hot Best 2011 Nissan Juke Concept
gc_check
03-14 04:16 AM
I did check the USCIS website for the July 17, 2007 (reinstating the July Visa Bulletin) and July 23, 2007 (about I-485 fees) notices that are specified on murthy.com link you provided, but did not find them. So if any of you know how and where to get them from please let me know. Appreciate your help. Thank you.
Murthy.com has a copy of pdf in their website
http://www.murthy.com/uscis_update.pdf
http://www.murthy.com/nflash/uscis_faq.pdf
Murthy.com has a copy of pdf in their website
http://www.murthy.com/uscis_update.pdf
http://www.murthy.com/nflash/uscis_faq.pdf
more...
house Nissan Juke modified by Impul

alien2006
08-07 03:05 PM
Prevailing wage for EB2 as of latest information i have is $83,200
Hope this helps.
Okay that is so vague. Wages depend on the location of job, type of job, etc.
Hope this helps.
Okay that is so vague. Wages depend on the location of job, type of job, etc.
tattoo 2011 Nissan Juke Picture
sailing_through
02-18 01:05 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, Krishna. I would infact get paid in INR in an Indian account. But what do we do when we file our taxes? When my husband files as "married filed jointly", do we declare this income? Do you have any inputs on that.
more...
pictures Nissan Juke Picture
kishdam
02-11 02:14 PM
The 800K pending 485s include people who have filed multiple 485s.
Cases like
1) Spouses filing thier own as well as dependant.
2) More then one primary filing.
So i guess there are about 100K duplicate and invalid applications.
In a way our community contributes to our own downfall...
Processing will also be delayed by people filing unnecessary Service requests for FP & AP etc., even when there is no use in near term just to be on par with everyone else.
I think that is not really true - You cannot file more than one I485 as in other stages of immigration process (you can file multiple H1B’s; multiple I140’s etc). Because I485 is for adjustment of status to an individual and is unique for each individual. Yes there will be applications for primary and dependent but each of them take a visa number anyway and they have to be counted.
In the I485 – adjustment of status - an applicant can change the preference category (EB2 vs EB3) by interfiling new I140 approval i.e. by suppling the new I140 approval papers which will update an existing I485 but cannot file a new I485. This is true for EB category cases. I am not sure if we can apply I485 in EB and FB categories – I doubt that as well but even if its possible how many people in EB category can have FB application pending? My guess is less than 1%.
If 800K has both FB and EB applications, majority of them may be FB but even in EB there can be huge backlog. Considering country quotas we are looking at very long waits unless the law change.
Cases like
1) Spouses filing thier own as well as dependant.
2) More then one primary filing.
So i guess there are about 100K duplicate and invalid applications.
In a way our community contributes to our own downfall...
Processing will also be delayed by people filing unnecessary Service requests for FP & AP etc., even when there is no use in near term just to be on par with everyone else.
I think that is not really true - You cannot file more than one I485 as in other stages of immigration process (you can file multiple H1B’s; multiple I140’s etc). Because I485 is for adjustment of status to an individual and is unique for each individual. Yes there will be applications for primary and dependent but each of them take a visa number anyway and they have to be counted.
In the I485 – adjustment of status - an applicant can change the preference category (EB2 vs EB3) by interfiling new I140 approval i.e. by suppling the new I140 approval papers which will update an existing I485 but cannot file a new I485. This is true for EB category cases. I am not sure if we can apply I485 in EB and FB categories – I doubt that as well but even if its possible how many people in EB category can have FB application pending? My guess is less than 1%.
If 800K has both FB and EB applications, majority of them may be FB but even in EB there can be huge backlog. Considering country quotas we are looking at very long waits unless the law change.
dresses 2011 Nissan JUKE Crossover
tictac
09-09 03:13 PM
wow ! this is a strong case, after 6 month is over, you can easily file lawsuit on him, consequences can be real harsh on him, he can barred from filing any more h1s, greencard, maylose business license and thousand of dollars for stress and blackmailing ! hey speak to your lawyer after AC21 kicks in !
I am too in same boat, just numbers here and there. Infact my employer has done this to all his guys. He is minting... man!!! yours is atleast asking for contract, mine just said give me flat cash, n no paperwork. he says he will return, but you know who returns.
also he changed name of the company and so all the approved 140s has to be reapproved so all are again stuck.
I am too in same boat, just numbers here and there. Infact my employer has done this to all his guys. He is minting... man!!! yours is atleast asking for contract, mine just said give me flat cash, n no paperwork. he says he will return, but you know who returns.
also he changed name of the company and so all the approved 140s has to be reapproved so all are again stuck.
more...
makeup 2011 Nissan Juke Toronto
nixstor
09-23 04:46 PM
You might get soft LUD's or hard LUD's. Even if CIS wanted to approve your application and requested for a visa number from DOS, DOS systems are not going to assign any visa number because DOS made them U and the case will have a pending visa number status. If there was any chance for overflow, we would have seen some date rather than U.
girlfriend The 2011 Nissan Juke is right
Steve Mitchell
July 9th, 2004, 07:22 AM
OK...so your main interests for this lens are landscape, concert, and sports phototography. First off, when I say the lens is variable aperture from 3.5 to 5.6, that means at the low end f the zomm the aperture will be 3.5. At the long end (200mm) the aperture will be 5.6. The higher the number, the smaller the aperture. The smaller the aperture, the less light gets let in. When less light gets in two things happen, your shutter has to be open longer. and you get more DOF. This will effect your intended shooting situations. Concert photography requires large apertures (smaller f#s). So shooting with that lens in a concert setting will be difficult on the short end, and almost impossible the majority of the time on the long end. 5.6 will require a very slow shutter speed in that circumstance. Same for indoor sports. For landscapes and daylight work, you should not have a problem.....hope this helps a little.
Actually Steve I've been doing some reading and research but I've always been some what of a "show me don't tell me" type person. At the present I only own the Kit lens that came with the D70 (AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G IF-ED). So you have me at a disadvantage when you speak of limitations of a lens that goes to 5.6 on the long end. Basically I'm looking for a affordable zoom for landscape, concert and sport photography. I've read several favorable user reviews but then not knowing the source of these reviews you don't know if they also gave four and a half stars to a coke bottle. Reading through posts here on the forum I can tell who are the professional photographers by their equipment knowledge. So saying that there are opinions I would find more valuable than others. In a nutshell I have found the lens in question on Ebay at a current bid of 250 dollars. If I am correct this is half of what it lists for. I'd just like to know if it would be a good buy/good lens for a aspiring photographer to begin expanding his lens arsenal with.
Actually Steve I've been doing some reading and research but I've always been some what of a "show me don't tell me" type person. At the present I only own the Kit lens that came with the D70 (AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G IF-ED). So you have me at a disadvantage when you speak of limitations of a lens that goes to 5.6 on the long end. Basically I'm looking for a affordable zoom for landscape, concert and sport photography. I've read several favorable user reviews but then not knowing the source of these reviews you don't know if they also gave four and a half stars to a coke bottle. Reading through posts here on the forum I can tell who are the professional photographers by their equipment knowledge. So saying that there are opinions I would find more valuable than others. In a nutshell I have found the lens in question on Ebay at a current bid of 250 dollars. If I am correct this is half of what it lists for. I'd just like to know if it would be a good buy/good lens for a aspiring photographer to begin expanding his lens arsenal with.
hairstyles Nissan Juke 1 2011 Nissan Juke
waitingGC
01-22 08:38 PM
Thank you, IV core! You are great!
BMS1
09-10 11:08 AM
Among other things, one important change for H1-b program would be to make H1-B transfer easier for folks that are laid off or had to resign abruptly due to various reasons by providing some legal leg room to land a new job. The current rule for laid off / abruptly resigning people is to pack up and leave the very next day of separation for their country of origin and start the H1B process again if they need to maintain a clean legal record. That is not always pracitcally possible due to ticket availability, disposing of residence lease etc. This is very much acknowledged by USCIS by overlooking some minor gaps between employments for H1-B transfer. So provision of some gap (60 days?) between job changes for H1B transfer will provide some legal/legislative back-up to the procedures currently being followed by USCIS as a matter of practicality.
hersheygaile
09-10 03:34 AM
thanks i hope everything will be ok..one last question what are my chances to have a consular processing?of course i don't want to leave the country and issue my h1b there cause im already here.thanks