Popular Post

2010 Mercedes Benz E Class

images 2010 Mercedes-Benz E500 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class. 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class
  • 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class



  • desiron
    08-08 08:56 PM
    I agree but this statement "previous editions of the I-485 form accepted" sounds like a generic one because today's FAQ clearly relates to "EB I-485" and the word "Should", not "may or can"... thats what puzzling me...

    Thanks





    wallpaper 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class. 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class



  • darslee
    07-11 12:56 AM
    I salute you guys!





    2010 Mercedes Benz E Class. 2010 mercedes benz e class
  • 2010 mercedes benz e class



  • krishna_brc
    06-17 02:56 PM
    Past 180 days, I-140 revocation does not create any problems. Even if you get H1 transferred, you can still get EAD renewed. Make sure new job has job duties 'same/similar' (soc codes matches)

    Hi GCCOVET,

    What will happen in the below scenario

    Company A sponsered GC, 140 approved and 180 days passed filing 485
    if we shift to company B using H1 transfer should the new job on H1 be same/similar to GC job?

    Thanks,
    Krishna





    2011 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class. 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class



  • mdforgc
    04-29 09:18 AM
    Thanks for your contributions.

    All of IV's funds have been used to pay for lobbying, advertising on rediff(not anymore), organization registration, mailbox, domain name registration mainly.

    Travel, food, rental cars, hotels for core groups members is not being charged to immigration voice's account and its coming from out-of-pocket of core group.

    Just wanted to clarify.

    Thanks.

    I just wanted to thank the core group again from the depth of my heart for the selflessness you guys are showing. We all appreciate it, nor only by words, but also by opening our checkbooks. I know that an amonut of 100K is nothing in trying to bring attention to our cause, but you guys have sure come a long way.



    more...


    2010 Mercedes Benz E Class. 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class



  • ss777
    12-17 02:15 PM
    Arrived at IAD POE with 5 days left on AP before expiry. No problems. You will get 1 full year from the date of entry on I-94 irrespective of expiration date on AP.





    2010 Mercedes Benz E Class. 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class



  • virtual55
    03-27 03:16 PM
    Good Job! Next time we find out something like this, I would recommend sending an email about the information we found and request them to publish officially on their websites like immigration.com,immigration-law.com,http://bibdaily.com/index.cgi etc.



    more...


    2010 Mercedes Benz E Class. 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class



  • furiouspride
    01-11 09:26 PM
    Retard!





    2010 2010 mercedes benz e class 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class. 2010 Mercedes-Benz E500
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz E500



  • sanju_dba
    10-29 03:11 PM
    There is no TDS for any funds held in NRE savings or CD accounts.
    Sorry for not putting that in. Thanks!
    Update : TDS applicable for NRO / Ordinary type of accounts.



    more...


    2010 Mercedes Benz E Class. 2010 Mercedes-Benz E Class
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz E Class



  • brij523
    02-18 11:42 AM
    Anyone else!! Lets join to help ourself.





    hair 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class. 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class -
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class -



  • go_guy123
    01-11 05:18 AM
    Things r getting bad in the US...I'd suggest better move to Canada now and start a business if u have saved enough to start one. Wait for citizenship and come back later on a TN Visa which is valid forever (barring the pain of yearly extensions u shudn't have any other issue).

    In the US u cud lose ur job anytime however stable it might look like now. Else what was the point in applying for Canadian PR and all the pains u took???

    TN visa is now valid for 3 years (earlier it used to be for 1 year)



    more...


    2010 Mercedes Benz E Class. 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class



  • sands_14
    10-21 02:39 PM
    my wife's ssn is tuck because of no online update of her h1 approval.It still shows Pending & received 4months after approval letter received.
    What can i do to expedite the process??
    Please advise





    hot 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class. 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class
  • 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class



  • san3297
    03-24 01:16 PM
    AFAIK you cannot use your SSN to receive google adsense revenues if you want to continue on H1B. It counts as business income and Google will send you a 1099 form and that is not allowed on an H1B. What people usually do is get someone in their home country to be the Google Adsense beneficiary. If you use your own ssn, on paper, it puts you out of H1B status.

    Here (http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=714462)is a link with explanations.

    What people usually do is get someone in their home country to be the Google Adsense beneficiary

    How do i register with google adsense to make someone from my home country as beneficiary.In that case wht do i need to give the persons taxid(like pan number from india).How can i do it?



    more...


    house 2010 Mercedes Benz E-Class 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class. 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class



  • ingegarcia
    02-08 09:40 AM
    To apply for green card
    L1A does not need Labor Certificate
    L1B Needs to apply for Labor Certificate.

    The rest of the process is the same.





    tattoo 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class. 2010 Mercedes-Benz E Class
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz E Class



  • ingegarcia
    02-08 09:40 AM
    To apply for green card
    L1A does not need Labor Certificate
    L1B Needs to apply for Labor Certificate.

    The rest of the process is the same.



    more...


    pictures 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class. 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 350
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 350



  • glus
    05-13 11:26 AM
    Staying abroad constitutes "abandonment of U.S. residency." It is not related to "immigrant intent" at all. Worked for an Immigration Law office for long.





    dresses 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class. 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class



  • kevinkris
    05-19 06:04 PM
    Hi kumhyd2,

    I am in same boat. What i am thinking is, just work for that employer
    for say 1 year or so and then invoke AC21. Then you should have any issues.

    My 2 cents.

    Thanks,
    kris

    I 140 : approved last month
    I 485 : July 07 filer passed 180 days
    GC Process : Substition Labor / Future employment

    The future employer is threatening to withdraw the I 140 if I dont comply with his financial terms.

    I heard that if I 140 is approved and 485 is pending for 180 days, even if the employer withdraws I140 , there isn't much we need to worry. Is this true. currently on h1 which is expiring next month 6th. To convert to EAD do I need to do anything specific and send an update to USCIS?



    more...


    makeup 2010 Mercedes-Benz E Class 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class. 2010 Mercedes Benz E-Class
  • 2010 Mercedes Benz E-Class



  • Pallavi79
    01-11 11:54 AM
    <Quote>Pick your poison!</Quote>
    Good one.





    girlfriend 2010 Mercedes-Benz E Class 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class. The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class
  • The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class



  • gcdreamer05
    11-04 11:23 AM
    Hey this is good news, atleast the crowd will get reduced in chennai consulate :)





    hairstyles 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class. 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class



  • eb2waiter
    06-20 06:08 PM
    There are atleast 100 immigration doctor centers, and you will get an appointment in 1 week. Also they do package deals, so you can go brokeback (mountain) in 3 days.





    MightyIndian
    10-04 11:02 PM
    see my signature





    sargon
    01-16 11:04 AM
    Hi,

    I got laid off in dec-08....

    As I am on job at present,...



    Your post is confusing. If you got laid off, how come you are on job as yet?

    Have you found a new job? Are you working on new H1 or EAD?

    Please clarify before I can answer wisely.