Popular Post

2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport

images 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Drag 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport. 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Base
  • 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Base



  • kothuri
    06-10 10:24 AM
    My opinion is it is better to get a lawyer to file Nunc Pro tunc.

    Read this article on the same. http://www.murthy.com/news/n_nunpro.html

    It means if not then now or some thing like that. I guess it is a latin or greek..not sure though.





    wallpaper 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Base 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport. 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier VL
  • 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier VL



  • kevinkris
    12-05 05:20 PM
    You are too fast ;-)

    This looks good..

    Green card will be giving for the people can help USA by serving army as doctors, nurses, transilators etc. Requirement is 2 year legal stay in USA.
    See the link.http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081205/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/military_recruiting





    2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport. 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier VL
  • 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier VL



  • masterji
    01-20 05:34 PM
    How can withdraw my H1B visa application from New Delhi embassy? I came back to US with AP and my application is pending in Delhi.





    2011 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier VL 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport. chris#39;s Chevrolet Cavalier
  • chris#39;s Chevrolet Cavalier



  • MartinR
    February 15th, 2005, 03:59 PM
    Thanks to everyone for such rapid and helpful replies. Dbevis asked what I was trying to achieve. I should have mentioned this; I'd come across the concept of hyperfocal distance and its calculation. I realised that I had no idea what the focal length of the zoom lens is at any setting (other than at the wide-angle (and telephoto) end of the zoom scale). Having said all that, by putting in some trial numbers into the hyperfocal distance equation - representing the focal lengths at the bottom end of the zoom range and at various logical aperture settings - it turns out that the furthest hyperfocal distance I'm likely to encounter is about 10 feet. Now, I must see if theory is borne out by practice. I have had the camera 4 years now and I never seem to stop learning something more about it.

    Many thanks for the ideas submitted; I will see what I can discern with a tape measure fixed to a wall.

    Many thanks.

    Martin



    more...


    2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport. Andys Auto Sport Body Kit in
  • Andys Auto Sport Body Kit in



  • uslegals
    10-18 04:25 PM
    Check with the attorney who has filed for 140. I guess the norm is that attorney also get RN and approval copies.





    2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport. 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Stereo
  • 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Stereo



  • kk_kk
    07-30 10:33 AM
    do you have someone to receive your mails at address 'X' ? post office does not forward letters from USCIS. they will be sent back for corrections .



    more...


    2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport. 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Base
  • 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Base



  • Hassan11
    04-15 09:55 AM
    I just gave you some green. Thanks

    Paper filing is best. AP got approved in 40 days from NSC.





    2010 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier VL 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport. 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Drag
  • 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Drag



  • gccovet
    08-15 09:08 AM
    Here is my situation:

    My sponsoring company 'A' was acquired by company 'B' last month and name changed to company 'B' with B's pay stubs.

    Am on H1 now and i applied my 485 in August 2007 with 140 approved in May 2007.

    Company B informed me that they informed USCIS regarding the acquisition(i don't what they mean !!).

    Questions:
    1. How is my green card process proceeds with company 'B'? Should the company 'B' file I140 amendment or is there any thing they have to take care?
    2. Can i join with company 'C' by invoking AC21?

    Please share your thoughts and experiences.

    Dont' worry, you are fine.
    It should be fine as your company already informed USCIS, these acquistions are quite common.

    Get a "Acquisition letter " and a "name change letter" from your HR. This will be useful if you happen to travel on H1B (out of USA).



    more...


    2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport. 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier
  • 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier



  • H1Girl
    05-08 02:30 AM
    Hi,

    ...

    Any one saw either SOFT / HARD LUDs on their cases pending in TSC in last two / three months?

    Thanks
    Bob

    Yes soft update on 05/04 (TSC). No status change or anything...





    hair chris#39;s Chevrolet Cavalier 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport. 2001 CHEVROLET CAVALIER,
  • 2001 CHEVROLET CAVALIER,



  • brij523
    02-21 05:06 PM
    Sorry for the confusion.



    more...


    2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport. Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport
  • Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport



  • sheela
    08-22 08:27 PM
    Got approval emails on August 14th, received approval notice by mail on August 20th, and finally got the physical green cards by mail today.:)

    congratulations, Conchshell.
    I appreciate your postings which were helpful to many here





    hot Andys Auto Sport Body Kit in 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport. Should I Turbo/engine kit it
  • Should I Turbo/engine kit it



  • bp333
    09-25 12:32 PM
    My attorney filed my 485 AOS on July 11 and USCIS received it on July 12 (Texas Service Center).

    Per my attorney all of the July applicants received their receipts except mine. I asked her to see if the check has been cashed and she is unable to confirm that. They think that they might have forgot to include a check (nost sure though). If thats the case, assuming my application gets rejected. Will I be able to refile with my PD not being correct.

    What are my options. Please help. Thanks.
    :mad:



    more...


    house 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Base 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport. 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
  • 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500



  • lazycis
    01-30 11:23 AM
    Any feedback on this is appreciated.

    The basis for your AOS is approved EB3 I-140. So I do not see a problem porting to another company. That I-140 will remain valid. If you get approval for EB2 I-140, it won't change your eligibility for AOS. I am not sure if you will be able to port priority date. If you worry too much, you can ask employer to withdraw EB2 I-140 application. My hunch is that EB3 with 2001 PD will get approved earlier than EB2.





    tattoo 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Stereo 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport. 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier L 2001
  • 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier L 2001



  • sundarpn
    07-01 09:59 PM
    Is lobbying for relaxing AC-21 portability rules with regard to "similar" job profile in the agenda of IV?

    Assuming we get out EAD's and the wait for the final card is very long, flexibility on the AC 21 will be the next big thing.



    more...


    pictures 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Base 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport. 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier LS
  • 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier LS



  • goel_ar
    12-21 10:50 AM
    Do not ask us to send junk emails or sign some useless online petition though in your action item.

    lol - never.
    Just use available tools to educate people using simple terms. Using 6-degree rule we should be able to reach lots of people.
    -- My first idea is to use facebook to run a campaign - prepare a literature - 8-10 point about EB based immigration & everyone post on their facebook page ..with an easy click (if they support) for readers to post on their walls : posting on wall == supporing it. then see how many people support us .. idea is to reach the masses....

    thats it the initial plan...





    dresses Should I Turbo/engine kit it 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport. 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Base
  • 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Base



  • immilaw
    12-14 11:28 AM
    Here is the satement of Senator Salzar on ICE Action and the Need for CIR

    http://salazar.senate.gov/news/releases/061212immg.htm



    more...


    makeup 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport. 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Base
  • 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Base



  • jsb
    09-17 01:42 PM
    I saw those guys in the situation room. I will look like their grandfather.:mad:
    You have company Andy. How old are you?





    girlfriend 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier L 2001 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport. 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan
  • 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan



  • puzon23
    02-12 11:40 AM
    Yeah, I would have liked to apply a year ago but at that time my employer and I had a different arragnment. Anyway, Hellomms, you are talking about me getting H1B extended but to do all that I have to submit my PERM application first and I really think it will be difficult to even get through the recruitment process at this time. DOL is already talking about watching more carefully and many EB2 cases get audited regardless. Anyway, givien the details I gave in my first post, what would you guys advise, go to Canada and reset the H1B clock or try to force PERM now?

    Please advise! Thanks!





    hairstyles Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo Sport. Sport, and Turbo S from
  • Sport, and Turbo S from



  • veni001
    10-09 08:34 PM
    I compared the 485 inventories from 12/11/09 and the one on 10/1/10, released by USCIS. The net difference (approved) for EB3I is approx 1320, cleared mostly for the 2001 PDs. Don't know what happened to rest of the visa numbers ( ~ 1500) out of the mandated ~2800 for EB3I.

    Rest should have been consumed-by CP and 245(i)(follow to join):D





    akred
    01-01 02:44 PM
    Things which can fix this situation are:
    1) Law by US govt to add more visas this year.
    2) US govt force UCIS to apply AC21 and let Indians and Chinnesse use additional visas rightaway.


    A recession will fix things too by reducing visa demand in the worldwide categories that are current today.





    Ahimsa
    01-31 09:27 PM
    As many as 500,000 legal immigrants are in a limbo on the greencard process. Just resolve their issues so you will see most of them opening new businesses, buy houses - this will trigger high financial activity and will improve the economy automatically. Unemployment will be a thing of the past.