asdqwe2k
07-02 03:11 PM
I decided to marry a girl just because the dates are current.
I paid for a 2007 labor for 15k.
Greed at its best...
I paid for a 2007 labor for 15k.
Greed at its best...
wallpaper 1999 wald mercedes benz w124 e
malibuguy007
10-03 05:38 PM
And back on to the first page again :eek:

tabletpc
08-23 02:59 PM
But using AC21 without having I-140 approved is big risk..u never know how the X emplyer might treat communication with USCICS with RFE is received.
I am presuming many r in a situation where they ahve i-140 pending and 485 filed.
I am presuming many r in a situation where they ahve i-140 pending and 485 filed.
2011 Wald Mercedes-Benz W124 E 1999 poster NC219215

hxu191
02-11 10:04 AM
Yes, you can Travel as long as the H1 Visa Stamping in Un-Expired,
My scneario was i worked for employer A,
Had H1 visa stamping Upto Oct 2006.
Changed employer and H1B transfer with Extension.
Traveled to India returned, While returning Showed the New 797 to the Officer and Got the I-94 for the new date. No problem.
Please carry just in case your new employer employement verification letter and latest paystub. Most of the time it is not necessary but just in case.
Hi Jerrome, my situation is similar to yours, changed employer, but I have no new I-94 on my new I-797. I don't understand why no freash I-94 for me. In this case, do you see any problem to re-enter the US with previous H1-b visa stamp (un-expired) and new I-797?
Thanks.
My scneario was i worked for employer A,
Had H1 visa stamping Upto Oct 2006.
Changed employer and H1B transfer with Extension.
Traveled to India returned, While returning Showed the New 797 to the Officer and Got the I-94 for the new date. No problem.
Please carry just in case your new employer employement verification letter and latest paystub. Most of the time it is not necessary but just in case.
Hi Jerrome, my situation is similar to yours, changed employer, but I have no new I-94 on my new I-797. I don't understand why no freash I-94 for me. In this case, do you see any problem to re-enter the US with previous H1-b visa stamp (un-expired) and new I-797?
Thanks.
more...
meridiani.planum
12-11 12:26 PM
Hi Everyone,
Here is the scenario:
Category: EB3-INDIA
PD: APRIL 2004:
140: Approved.
485 filed on July 2nd, 2007 (of course, still pending)
Changed Employer after invoking AC21 (without sending any documentation to USCIS)
There is possibility that my new employer (where I am working on EAD) may get ready to file gc for me in EB2.
Now, here are my question:
1) Since my EB3 485 is pending, is it possible for another employer to file under EB2? Is this the process which is called Inter-filing? Has anyone done that?
2) At what stage previous EB3 PD can be used ? At the time of 140 filing, 140 approval or new 485 filing?
3) What if new EB2 I40 gets rejected? Does it have any impact on old EB3 approved 140 and pending 485?
4) Does the scenario look too risky?
5) Any one in the same boat?
Thanks in advance.
dont file a second 485. Wait for teh second I-140 to be approved, then just interfile this into the old one. Did you already request your older PD when you filed this new I-140? Thats the stage where you typically request teh older PD, though you can also do it when you request to interfile.
New I-140 getting rejected should not have an impact on the old EB3-I-140 as long as the denial is not something that can be a reason for denial of the older one. So if this is denied due to ability-to-pay, or not qualifying for EB2, you are still ok as long as you had qualified properly for that older one. In many cases USCIS has gone back and looked at teh first I-140 when a new one is denied, to see if the older one also has the same problem.
Here is the scenario:
Category: EB3-INDIA
PD: APRIL 2004:
140: Approved.
485 filed on July 2nd, 2007 (of course, still pending)
Changed Employer after invoking AC21 (without sending any documentation to USCIS)
There is possibility that my new employer (where I am working on EAD) may get ready to file gc for me in EB2.
Now, here are my question:
1) Since my EB3 485 is pending, is it possible for another employer to file under EB2? Is this the process which is called Inter-filing? Has anyone done that?
2) At what stage previous EB3 PD can be used ? At the time of 140 filing, 140 approval or new 485 filing?
3) What if new EB2 I40 gets rejected? Does it have any impact on old EB3 approved 140 and pending 485?
4) Does the scenario look too risky?
5) Any one in the same boat?
Thanks in advance.
dont file a second 485. Wait for teh second I-140 to be approved, then just interfile this into the old one. Did you already request your older PD when you filed this new I-140? Thats the stage where you typically request teh older PD, though you can also do it when you request to interfile.
New I-140 getting rejected should not have an impact on the old EB3-I-140 as long as the denial is not something that can be a reason for denial of the older one. So if this is denied due to ability-to-pay, or not qualifying for EB2, you are still ok as long as you had qualified properly for that older one. In many cases USCIS has gone back and looked at teh first I-140 when a new one is denied, to see if the older one also has the same problem.

beautifulMind
07-17 10:30 AM
Anyone else facing the same problem
more...
gcformeornot
02-01 08:55 AM
Hi,
I came to US on h1b in 2007.
I got my labor substituted in 2007 in EB3. My priority date is December 2004.
I got my 140 approved in january 2008. Its been 2 yrs since.
I dont have EAD.
I dont know when the date will be current. But the problem is,
My client wants me to join their company. Can I leave my current company and still maintain my priority date. Do h1b companies normally cancel the i140 if employees leave.
if i join the new company I am planning to start GC in EB2 again. Is it wise to do so. Can I port my Priority date. Or should I stick onto my existing employer.
How much time its taking now a days to get the Labor and 140 in EB2.
ANy help and advice in this regards will be very much appreciated
ak
so you came to US in 2007 and u substituted labor with PD 2004. how much did you pay for this?
I came to US on h1b in 2007.
I got my labor substituted in 2007 in EB3. My priority date is December 2004.
I got my 140 approved in january 2008. Its been 2 yrs since.
I dont have EAD.
I dont know when the date will be current. But the problem is,
My client wants me to join their company. Can I leave my current company and still maintain my priority date. Do h1b companies normally cancel the i140 if employees leave.
if i join the new company I am planning to start GC in EB2 again. Is it wise to do so. Can I port my Priority date. Or should I stick onto my existing employer.
How much time its taking now a days to get the Labor and 140 in EB2.
ANy help and advice in this regards will be very much appreciated
ak
so you came to US in 2007 and u substituted labor with PD 2004. how much did you pay for this?
2010 1997 Wald Mercedes-Benz W124 CE
Jaime
08-01 10:30 AM
KXAN reporter Matt Flener requested the following:
I�m looking to do a story on immigrants that get bad immigration lawyers. You know, the ones that say they�ll do it for really cheap, yet screw everything up. Do you know what I�m talking about?
Also, do you know of any other stories through your affiliation with immigration voice that I could work on? Any place where people trying to get into this country legally are not getting a fair chance.
Sincerely,
Matt Flener
Reporter
KXAN Austin News
Do we have any one here in Texas (Austin would be better as he can come by and talk to you) whose lawyer experiences are a nightmare? Let me know and I can put you in touch with Matt Flener.
"A fair chance" - what a key phrase! A fair chance would be awesome, that is all we are asking for, yet we aren't getting it! I'm glad the media has some interest in this!
I�m looking to do a story on immigrants that get bad immigration lawyers. You know, the ones that say they�ll do it for really cheap, yet screw everything up. Do you know what I�m talking about?
Also, do you know of any other stories through your affiliation with immigration voice that I could work on? Any place where people trying to get into this country legally are not getting a fair chance.
Sincerely,
Matt Flener
Reporter
KXAN Austin News
Do we have any one here in Texas (Austin would be better as he can come by and talk to you) whose lawyer experiences are a nightmare? Let me know and I can put you in touch with Matt Flener.
"A fair chance" - what a key phrase! A fair chance would be awesome, that is all we are asking for, yet we aren't getting it! I'm glad the media has some interest in this!
more...

coolpal
02-06 11:34 AM
well... I am definitely not scared. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation, or has any useful advice ;)
If you were trying to be funny there, seriously, I didn't get it.
pal :)
If you were trying to be funny there, seriously, I didn't get it.
pal :)
hair 1999 Wald Mercedes-Benz W124
sr123
12-18 05:06 PM
I have got Jury summons many times. I just told them I am not eligible. Please note that you need to respond to the summon in time otherwise the court might inititiate action against you. The notice I got listed a few possible reasons why you cannot perform jury duty and not being a citizen was one of them. I selected it and enclosed a copy of my passport to indicate that I am not a US citizen.
more...

pdakwala
06-11 08:25 PM
Visit this....
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4285
Thanks
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4285
Thanks
hot 1999 wald mercedes benz w124 e
eb3retro
03-05 02:21 PM
eb3retro, As you may have noticed, this was my first post ever. So I am not aware of what rules you guys have been trying to enforce on this forum. However I like to have my privacy and refuse to share any info that is not pertinent or until I feel comfortable enough. so long .....
u got ur response from wandmaker..so long, we WON'T miss you.
u got ur response from wandmaker..so long, we WON'T miss you.
more...
house 1997 Wald Mercedes Benz W124
lskreddy
12-11 02:24 PM
Not that this should trump any of the above answers coz there could be context behind these that I don't understand. I had asked these same questions to Prashanthi Reddy, the lawyer who volunteers here at IV.
Can one apply for an EAD while they are out of the country?-NO
Can one travel when AP is pending?-YES AS LONG AS THIS IS AN EMPLOYMENT BASED CASE AND YOU CAN COME BACK TO DO BIOMETRICS WHEN NECESSARY
Can one travel when EAD is pending?-YES
Can one apply for an EAD while they are out of the country?-NO
Can one travel when AP is pending?-YES AS LONG AS THIS IS AN EMPLOYMENT BASED CASE AND YOU CAN COME BACK TO DO BIOMETRICS WHEN NECESSARY
Can one travel when EAD is pending?-YES
tattoo 1999 wald mercedes benz w124 e

prdgl
02-12 09:33 PM
Hi,
Will anybody know what kind of issues I will face if I go for EB2 with MS+0or Will it go through fine ? Want to know both for LC and I-140 stage.
Thanks
Will anybody know what kind of issues I will face if I go for EB2 with MS+0or Will it go through fine ? Want to know both for LC and I-140 stage.
Thanks
more...
pictures 1999 Wald Mercedes Benz M

franklin
07-17 10:28 AM
Welcome to the board folks.
I can't believe our membership numbers either! Please do help to contribute - everything helps!
I can't believe our membership numbers either! Please do help to contribute - everything helps!
dresses 1999 Wald Mercedes Benz W124 E. Mercedes Benz, E Class Wagon,
sunnymit
02-17 03:54 PM
The PD for my GC application is Dec 10, 2001. I filed under EB3 category and my chargeability is India. Going by the backlog that we are currently experiencing for EB3, is it worth filing for an upgrade of the GC application from EB3 to EB2 based purely on timelines for both EB3 and EB2?
more...
makeup images Wald Mercedes-Benz

GCchakravyuh
07-16 10:49 AM
Hey,
Do you have access to the entire article? Could you post it here please..
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB118455917060167397-search.html?KEYWORDS=uscis&COLLECTION=wsjie/6month
FREE PREVIEW
U.S. to Reverse Some Denials Of Work Visas
By Miriam Jordan
Word Count: 493 | Companies Featured in This Article: Microsoft
Looking to resolve a messy immigration tangle, the U.S. government is close to announcing that it will accept at least some applications for work-based green cards that were filed by thousands of skilled workers in early July at the government's invitation and then abruptly rejected.
Tens of thousands of skilled workers, many of them in the U.S. on temporary H1B visas, responded to an official invitation, in a June 12 "visa bulletin" issued by the State Department, to take the final step in July toward attaining U.S. permanent residency. That sent workers, their families and their employers scrambling to ...
� THE FULL WSJ.com ARTICLE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO SUBSCRIBERS.� IF YOU ARE ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER, PLEASE LOG IN AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THE PAGE.
Do you have access to the entire article? Could you post it here please..
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB118455917060167397-search.html?KEYWORDS=uscis&COLLECTION=wsjie/6month
FREE PREVIEW
U.S. to Reverse Some Denials Of Work Visas
By Miriam Jordan
Word Count: 493 | Companies Featured in This Article: Microsoft
Looking to resolve a messy immigration tangle, the U.S. government is close to announcing that it will accept at least some applications for work-based green cards that were filed by thousands of skilled workers in early July at the government's invitation and then abruptly rejected.
Tens of thousands of skilled workers, many of them in the U.S. on temporary H1B visas, responded to an official invitation, in a June 12 "visa bulletin" issued by the State Department, to take the final step in July toward attaining U.S. permanent residency. That sent workers, their families and their employers scrambling to ...
� THE FULL WSJ.com ARTICLE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO SUBSCRIBERS.� IF YOU ARE ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER, PLEASE LOG IN AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THE PAGE.
girlfriend 1999 wald mercedes benz w124 e

mnq1979
08-13 03:08 PM
Guys!!!!
Pls. for heaven sake relax...wats wrong with u all.....from past 1 week i m reading this kinds of thread that WE DIDNT GET OUR RECEIPTS....why are u indulging ur selves in supersticious thoughts....jst relax, wait and see....i myself have filled my I-485 in July....and have spoken to my lawyer abt
refilling to which he said NO right away and tell u wat HE WAS FIRM with it....he said to be little patient.....dont jst think NEGATIVE.....THINK POSITIVE
also....my msg to every one is JUST RELAX....and PRAY....:)
Pls. for heaven sake relax...wats wrong with u all.....from past 1 week i m reading this kinds of thread that WE DIDNT GET OUR RECEIPTS....why are u indulging ur selves in supersticious thoughts....jst relax, wait and see....i myself have filled my I-485 in July....and have spoken to my lawyer abt
refilling to which he said NO right away and tell u wat HE WAS FIRM with it....he said to be little patient.....dont jst think NEGATIVE.....THINK POSITIVE
also....my msg to every one is JUST RELAX....and PRAY....:)
hairstyles 1999 Wald Mercedes Benz W124
lxz2011
12-19 12:04 AM
I came here with my dad and mom. My dad's I-485 was denied because his I-140 was revoked. He appealed but it was dismissed. With the principle application denied, everything for me and my mom was also denied. Because I was just a child I really had no idea what was going on. However flipping through all the family documentations I don't see any deportation orders, I only see something that says we no longer has a valid non immigrant status and the district office has jurisdiction over issues of departure.
So my question is, and I realize this might be a stupid question, but what is my status in the U.S.? Am I an illegal immigrant? Am I deport-able? Am I visa overstayed? Since I did came here legally.
and with that status, is there anything I can do? Now that I am over 18 can I apply for visa/green card by myself? Through jobs or student visa? And what is the 3/10 reentry bar and how will it affect me?
I think I am one of the dream act students that failed today, and with that failed in the senate, I really dont know what to do. I know I might not deem to have the right to ask these questions, but any advice or help I would be grateful.
So my question is, and I realize this might be a stupid question, but what is my status in the U.S.? Am I an illegal immigrant? Am I deport-able? Am I visa overstayed? Since I did came here legally.
and with that status, is there anything I can do? Now that I am over 18 can I apply for visa/green card by myself? Through jobs or student visa? And what is the 3/10 reentry bar and how will it affect me?
I think I am one of the dream act students that failed today, and with that failed in the senate, I really dont know what to do. I know I might not deem to have the right to ask these questions, but any advice or help I would be grateful.
chanduv23
09-04 11:31 AM
Please sign up for the event
uslegals
11-12 08:59 AM
thanks desertfox ! i I did apply before July 30, 2007 (recd. date for 485 is 7/17/07) which means that i do have to pay the fees for AP. I will go ahead and apply online.
Enjoy the weekend!
Enjoy the weekend!