Popular Post

1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo

images Ford F350 Super Duty Turbo 1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo. 1988 Volvo 780, Volvo 764 GLE
  • 1988 Volvo 780, Volvo 764 GLE



  • Robert Kumar
    02-25 10:06 PM
    Robert

    It means that they are either not satisfied that the job meets the speciality occupation criteria or the credentials of the employee/employer/any of the document s provided. They will conduct an investigation and your friend will hear from them upon completion of thier investigation.

    HRPRO

    What happens if premium processing is done at this stage.





    wallpaper 1988 Volvo 780, Volvo 764 GLE 1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo. Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio
  • Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio



  • saimrathi
    08-17 08:55 AM
    I recd supplementary forms to I-693 for my wife and I from the Civil Surgeon earlier this week. Along with the supplementary forms I recd two envelopes (one addressed to me, and the other one to my wife) that had DO NOT OPEN written on them. I sent these to my lawyer's office.

    I called the doctor�s office and this is what I found out. Apparently, when the doctor had first given us the sealed envelopes (in June 2007) she didn�t know that the Supplementary form needs to go with the certification she provided us in the sealed envelopes. We sent the sealed envelopes with our Concurrent I-140 = 485 application recd at NSC on 7/2/07 (as per UPS). Now, some of her clients have recd letters from USCIS asking for the Supplementary form, so she has sent the same out to all of her clients regardless of them getting a letter from USCIS. I hope our application doesn�t get rejected due to this; no checks cashed as of today.

    My lawyer's response: No the application should not get rejected because of this...however we will submit the supp doc's report to the USCIS when we get the receipt notices.

    Anyone else in the same boat? Is this something to worry about? See signature for more info...





    1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo. 1988 Volvo 780, Volvo 764 GLE
  • 1988 Volvo 780, Volvo 764 GLE



  • clockwork
    07-06 10:53 AM
    07/07/2007: USCIS Reportedly Admitted Some I-485 Approvals at Last Minutes Without Completion of FBI Security Clearance

    * New York Times, http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?hp, has reported:

    "To complete the applications in time, the immigration agency put employees to work both days last weekend at service centers in Texas and Nebraska, immigration officials said. They said that 25,000 applications were processed in the final 48 hours before Monday�s deadline. In some cases, security clearances required by the F.B.I. were not entirely completed, immigration officials said. The agency approved some applications �when we were certain the process will be completed very shortly,� Mr. Aytes said."

    * The report also indicates that the State Department and the USCIS tend to disagree with each other for the root of the problem for the current fiasco. Earlier there was a report in the Washington Post that the USCIS denied that the USCIS worked ceaselessly and frantically during the weekends (two days) before July 1, but it has been admitted since then the employees indeed worked hard during the two days. According to the NY Times report, during the weekend alone, they approved 25,000 I-485 backlog applications.
    * We are afraid that the alleged admission of approval of I-485 application before completion of the security clearance is likely to face the legal challenge for violation of the rules which is likely one of the main claims of the AILF lawsuit as well as the political backfire as an issue of security lapse relating to the homeland security. It appears that the July visa bullen fiasco is going out of control and pushes the two agencies into an edge. :eek: :eek: :eek:





    2011 Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio 1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo. Vauxhall Astra 1.8i 16v SXi,
  • Vauxhall Astra 1.8i 16v SXi,



  • Suva
    05-19 11:07 AM
    Who has told you that he is on H1B. He could be on L1B also. Anyone can qualify under L1B.

    No offence here.

    There might be some Education evaluation when You first came to US, use that evaluation here too.

    I have a question regarding this (no offense here, may be my ignorence)

    for H1B. the minimum qualification asked for is Bachelors Degree and expereince. How come you entered US without a Bachelors from india.

    TO NID

    I think it's best to get an evaluation from wes.org and then go to the university to know how many credits you can get through this evaluation.



    more...


    1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo. VAUXHALL Tigra 1.8i 16v
  • VAUXHALL Tigra 1.8i 16v



  • green_card
    09-25 11:05 AM
    ekauraaya, i didnt mean to sound like the police, but your post did sound a bit harsh. if you didnt intend it then i am sorry as well. the reason i am so touchy is because me and my wife just got done paying off a $25,000 credit card bill that we accumulated while i was a student. no, we werent splurging like crazy to buy the latest gadgets. this was survival stuff like groceries and gas that we had to encounter while in graduate school and being married at the same time, with no financial support from family and very little stipend from university. so we know what its like to live in that nightmare. thank god we are done with it. luckily we never missed any payments and have good credit scores but we know the stress of having a huge debt through bad circumstances even if one is not a spendthrift.
    So when you mentioned "goof-ups" to the other guy without knowing his actual history, that set me off on a tirade.
    Thats all. no ill feelings to anyone. hope you understand

    Ok you just twisted my words, took it out of context and made new meaning out of it... oh man relax, i was not trying to kid about anyones misfortune here! I was not even thinking about it from that angel!

    If you read carefully i did reply to his question although i do agree it is a bit cryptic ;) and if my reply sounded like kidding about "misfortune" then i really do apologize to the original poster, that was not my intent.

    Green_Card: Thanks for policing... :rolleyes:





    1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo. VAUXHALL Tigra 1.8i 16v
  • VAUXHALL Tigra 1.8i 16v



  • abdulazeez77
    08-11 11:17 AM
    Thanks so much for your message. Let me list down what I have after the visa transfer to my current employer. Can you pls. help validate if I need anything else for me and my wife? You had mentioned something about I-539. This is what I have.

    1. I-797A notice of action in my name. It says Case type - I129 Petition for non-immigrant worker. It says approval notice valid from 12/27/2006 to 12/25/2009.

    2. I-797, notice of action in my wife's name. . It says Case type - I539 Application to extend / change nonimmigrant status. It says approval notice valid from 12/02/2007 to 12/25/2009.

    Would appreciate very much if someone could help validate.



    more...


    1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo. Modello: 75 1.8i turbo America
  • Modello: 75 1.8i turbo America



  • up_guy
    09-26 09:59 PM
    pls reply on this..





    2010 1988 Volvo 780, Volvo 764 GLE 1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo. Ford F350 Super Duty Turbo
  • Ford F350 Super Duty Turbo



  • zdash
    10-26 02:32 PM
    In September 2001, I came here on visitor visa with my mother and resided here till today (I was 15). I went through 4 yrs of high school, got my GED followed by an associate degree from community college and now I'm an undergrad student pursuing my bachelor degree; will graduate in a year. Meanwhile, my mother became a U.S. citizen through marriage when I was a sophomore in college, simultaneously my I-130 was approved and now waiting for the visa availability; the priority date: Dec 08, 2006, F1.
    Problem is that I turned 21 on October 13, 2006 right passed the time criterion for the Child Status Protection Act which technically makes me "aged-out" by about 2 months (filing date being DEC06), so I think that I am not be qualified as an immediate relative.
    Currently, the visa availability date is at 15FEB06 which is getting close to DEC06.

    Few months ago, I received a letter from NVC requesting DS-3032 and I-864 forms which I've filled out and sent to them but I regarded the fact that I live in the United States on an overstayed visa!!! I should have sent them a notice to adjust my status instead of paying the $70 and $400 fees that I already paid, apparently. I am not leaving the country to interview overseas with the NVC because that would put me in a 10 year ban obviously, I also do not understand how I can adjust my status with the USCIS once the priority date becomes current when I do not have a status as of now! So, I might've done all these for nothing. I've talked to some lawyers on the phone but they have completely shut my hopes down (maybe because I haven't paid them?). I do not have the money to pay for an expensive lawyer because all my funds can barely afford my college.

    On top of everything, DREAM act just got rejected from the congress as I'm getting ready to graduate from college. I have no idea what to do.

    With my college degree and knowledge that I have acquired over the years, I believe that I am an inevitable asset to this country but I am deeply saddened by the fact that American Dream is not becoming a reality for me. I know I can do more for the world but I'm immobilized by the system which I don't see any loopholes to at this point. I understand the views of the Republicans but I really wish that they can give one more look at the DREAM act. We do not intentionally break the law. I would actually be a law-abiding and a model citizen if I ever become one.

    Anyhow, I lost all my hopes and dream in this country at this point in time, that I think the only/best way is to move back to where I am from immediately upon graduation.

    If there is any hope, your help/advice/inputs will be greatly appreciated!



    more...


    1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo. Vauxhall Signum 1.8i Elegance,
  • Vauxhall Signum 1.8i Elegance,



  • reddymjm
    02-10 04:05 PM
    Guys --
    I got 485 Card production order and welcome notice email yesterday . I am assuming that means I got PR . my company has filed for H1 -B extension last week itself . what will happen to that extension , do we need to revoke/withdraw that petition ?
    has anyone being in this situation ?

    Thanks,
    gandalf

    Erase the letters H1B from your memory.





    hair Vauxhall Astra 1.8i 16v SXi, 1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo. Pontiac+301+turbo
  • Pontiac+301+turbo



  • kingkon_2000
    07-27 10:24 AM
    I talked to my lawyer as I made the same mistake and they informed me that it should not be a problem..



    more...


    1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo. ALFA ROMEO SPIDER, 3.2 JTS Q4
  • ALFA ROMEO SPIDER, 3.2 JTS Q4



  • JunRN
    12-17 06:59 PM
    What was your status when you filed? H1 or L1 or F1? Have you filed before and got rejected? Were you in deportation proceedings before?

    Is your PD current in June?





    hot VAUXHALL Tigra 1.8i 16v 1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo. Alfa Romeo 159 is a unique
  • Alfa Romeo 159 is a unique



  • qualified_trash
    10-17 07:31 AM
    It means you will be able to get your EAD in a few weeks, based on your ability to file for I-485. The real thing ... well it can take anywhere between 8-9 months to more than 3 years, depending on how quickly FBI completes your name check and how slow or fast the USCIS service center is.


    While it does mean you WILL be able to get your EAD. you have to apply for the EAD when filing for 485. for people who have a valid H1, it makes sense to apply for an EAD for the spouse.



    more...


    house Alfa 75 turbo america 86 1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo. 1988 BMW 3-Series 325I
  • 1988 BMW 3-Series 325I



  • pbuckeye
    09-14 08:27 AM
    I think he was just trying to make a point about being pressed by all parties involved (repubs/dems/liberals/conservatives in our case)

    At least the Jews had more solidarity among their community, perhaps it should be a lesson for all EB immigrants to be and stay united.





    tattoo VAUXHALL Tigra 1.8i 16v 1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo. 2005 VAUXHALL Astra 1.8i 16v
  • 2005 VAUXHALL Astra 1.8i 16v



  • psk79
    05-27 04:36 PM
    so can anyone confirm this 'no FP if filed via paper' thing?

    As for mailing address, I guess if I do courier the package they all have the same address (N. augustine rd). So in that case, I can send them all in the same packet.

    thanks.



    more...


    pictures Modello: 75 1.8i turbo America 1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo. Mazda+323+gtx+turbo
  • Mazda+323+gtx+turbo



  • CADude
    07-31 10:27 PM
    Mailroom indeed has to check all the documents(after cutting envelope from 3 sides, per operating manual). if clerk is not able to findout our checks then we are out of luck. wait for PD has to be current and refile.

    Are you sure about this ? i heard that we can refile with proper quotes saying a filing fee was indeed issued etc ? any comments please?





    dresses Alfa Romeo 159 is a unique 1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo. In the meantime Alfa Romeo won
  • In the meantime Alfa Romeo won



  • GCNirvana007
    09-04 02:37 PM
    Guys,
    Thanks for the responses...My email as you see in the first message is neither "Welcome" nor a CPO.

    So am I unique....unwelcomed approval.....strange...even in this there is no standard format or routine....

    SoP

    :p USCIS loves you - you just get special treatment



    more...


    makeup Vauxhall Signum 1.8i Elegance, 1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo. Alfa 75 turbo america 86
  • Alfa 75 turbo america 86



  • bhatt
    02-06 05:36 PM
    My H1B and my wife's H4 visa were recently renewed for 3 additonal years. We also got new visas stamped in our passport valid for 3 years based on these H1B & H4 renewals.

    Now I am planning to change jobs and will be applying for H1B transfer. My questions are:
    - do I need to submit an application for transfer (new I797) for my wife's H4 visa
    - can my wife travel out of US and then back into US on her current H4 visa while my H1B transfer application is being processed by INS.


    Thank you

    No You do not transfer H4. There is no tranfer for H4!. The h4 will be valid still the I-94 validity provided H1 is in status.
    - I am not sure about the 2nd Question.





    girlfriend 2005 VAUXHALL Astra 1.8i 16v 1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo. Alfa Romeo 33TT12 - Cofano
  • Alfa Romeo 33TT12 - Cofano



  • richana
    01-22 05:58 PM
    Apply for CP asap it takes about 6 months from the date of application to get the GC if you are current. In the meanwhile re-assess your situation and apply for the H1-B in the interim you may have a denial but the CP is still in queue and H1-B rejection has no bearing on the CP application. If and when you are alloted the number for the resident status they cannot deny your GC on any other reason but that the company was a fraud or your petition had fraudulent information. If you do not meet the conditions above then your app is in jeopardy. Hope this helps. Good Luck





    hairstyles ALFA ROMEO SPIDER, 3.2 JTS Q4 1988 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo. Renault 5 Gt Turbo Engine
  • Renault 5 Gt Turbo Engine



  • webm
    12-16 06:24 PM
    You are kind of lucky..enjoy the GC freedom !!:)





    seeking_GC
    08-14 10:13 PM
    Take an infopass appointment or call USCIS customer service. However there is no guarantee that whatever they tell you is correct.:mad:


    I have recieved date july 17th 2007, Notice date sep 13th,recieved by R Williams.I have not got RFE till now, no 2nd finger printing notice. Should I go to USCIS and ask them to take a 2nd finger print.No clue that FBI Name check is cleared.WHAT TO DO?





    hobbyaddict
    December 4th, 2008, 11:50 AM
    Well,

    It looks like you did it! Whats a few hundred dollars when your loaded ;)


    I try to get one nice piece of equipment each year if I can afford it...
    Sometimes even when I can't :confused:

    I am thinking next year I would like one of the broad range zoom lenses, a camera and one lense is a lot easier to carry on a trip. Prices are not that bad on them. oh.. that is if I have a job, who knows what is going to happen.

    Have fun with your new equipment...



    -Ed