Popular Post

1920 x 1200 wallpapers

images 40 Pics | JPG | 1920 X 1200 1920 x 1200 wallpapers. 1920 X 1200 Wallpapers.
  • 1920 X 1200 Wallpapers.



  • fromnaija
    09-15 12:46 PM
    I don't think it happens automatically. You will need to ask to be accorded the earlier priority date or if interfiling you will also initiate the process by asking that USCIS substitutes the previously submitted I-140 with a new approved one. The time to do that is when the PD on the newly approved 140 becomes current.

    From your explanation, now that your old PD is current and the 140 for that is approved, you will have to ask that interfiling occur by sending a letter to USCIS with a copy of the new 140.

    If you have done this, then the message you got could be that USCIS is ready to review your file by October. A congratulation may be in order here because I believe you will soon get your GC.





    wallpaper 1920 X 1200 Wallpapers. 1920 x 1200 wallpapers. 1920 x 1200 wallpaper
  • 1920 x 1200 wallpaper



  • shantanup
    01-15 10:48 AM
    My friend's father-in-law, a retired Indian army personnel, was able to obtain a visitor's visa to US and he did come and stayed with him for about 3-4 months. So, in short, retired Indian army personnel can get a visitor's visa and travel to US without any trouble.





    1920 x 1200 wallpapers. HD | 1920 X 1200
  • HD | 1920 X 1200



  • gc_chahiye
    09-20 05:55 PM
    The best thing for them to do or what they should have done is after 140 approval, they should accept 485 and process and keep it ready for date to become current. When current , they should mail the GC that month.

    I dont understand the reason of why they want to accept when current only ?


    because the law says so:

    From the Immigration and Nationality Act's Section 245(a):

    (a)--Status as Person Admitted for Permanent Residence on Application and Eligibility for Immigrant Status

    The status of an alien who was inspected and admitted or paroled into the United States or the status of any other alien having an approved petition for classification under subparagraph (A)(iii), (A)(iv), (B)(ii), or (B)(iii) of section 204(a)(1) or may be adjusted by the Attorney General, in his discretion and under such regulations as he may prescribe, to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if (1) the alien makes an application for such adjustment, (2) the alien is eligible to receive an immigrant visa and is admissible to the United States for permanent residence, and (3) an immigrant visa is immediately available to him at the time his application is filed.


    This was also brought up at the time of the July bulletin reversal and in the past was one of teh things that IV was hoping to get changed through legislation.





    2011 1920 x 1200 wallpaper 1920 x 1200 wallpapers. 20 JPG | 1920 X 1200 Px | 8 Mb
  • 20 JPG | 1920 X 1200 Px | 8 Mb



  • bsnf
    08-17 09:44 AM
    I travelled to India via Dubai last Nov returned Dec 31st - did not have any problem. They only checked AP and passport - I did not carry any supporting documents - was not asked in Dubai or US.

    I am travelling again via Dubai in Dec returing Jan.



    more...


    1920 x 1200 wallpapers. 60 JPEG | 1920 x 1200 |RAR 44
  • 60 JPEG | 1920 x 1200 |RAR 44



  • GC_1000Watt
    10-12 05:24 PM
    No offence dude. Take it easy. Thanks for sharing your experience. I guess US embassies in India are way strict than the one's in mexico and canada.
    Btw I didn't deserved the red for my last post itsmeabby. Right?





    1920 x 1200 wallpapers. Description : 1920x1200
  • Description : 1920x1200



  • virtual55
    04-18 09:02 AM
    if you have both H1B and EAD they both are valid work authorizations and you can work with both of them as long as they are valid and AILA thinks that we can moonlight with EAD while working on H1B and they asked the same question to USCIS and also there is no way for USCIS to track if you are working on H1B and EAD as far I know.

    But here is the key point when one uses EAD uscis doesnt outright know what status he is in as he just signs I-9 form which is just with employer. so weigh your options but to be safe once taking up EAD means done with H1b



    more...


    1920 x 1200 wallpapers. Wallpaper 1920X1200 Wallpaper
  • Wallpaper 1920X1200 Wallpaper



  • a_yaja
    09-09 12:30 PM
    Hello All,

    I was in H4 status but currently in AOS Pending Status. Is it possible to request for filing F1 thru my current school while the candidate is in AOS Pending / I-485 Pending Status. I would like to obtain the F1 thru school even though my I-485 is in pending status. Firstly, Is it possible to change the status from AOS Pending to F1. Secondly, what would be the process to obtiant the same.

    I would really appreciate your feedback / inputs on this regard.

    Thank you,

    As gc_check mentioned, check with your school coordinators or an immigration attorney. Changing to F1 might endanger you AOS and your GC. F1 is a non-immigrant visa and does not allow for immigration intent like H1B. Hence moving to F1 from AOS could be construed as abandoning you intent to immigrate, therefore USCIS can deny your I-485. This is just my opinion - so consult a good lawyer.
    Secondly, why do you want to convert to F1 when you are on AOS? You should be able to get all the benefits of F1 like TA/ RA, on-campus employment (and off-campus too) if you have an EAD. That would be a safer route for you - if you do not already have an EAD, apply for one and after getting your EAD, apply for SSN. That is the way I would go.





    2010 HD | 1920 X 1200 1920 x 1200 wallpapers. 40 Pics | JPG | 1920 X 1200
  • 40 Pics | JPG | 1920 X 1200



  • joydiptac
    05-18 06:44 PM
    Guys,

    This is a very positive development. Chinese are suing based on EB3 China visas used in 2008 & 2009 which were 2058 and 1077 respectively. Which are far less than 2500 that the law actually allows without spillover. This is awesome. Go Chinese friends!

    Pappu sir,

    Do we (EB3I) know the number of applicants who were approved green card from EB3 I in the last three years? I suspect that the same would have happened here too. We need to also follow (Law) suit.



    more...


    1920 x 1200 wallpapers. HD Wallpapers 1920 X 1200
  • HD Wallpapers 1920 X 1200



  • adobe howm
    09-05 12:46 PM
    Kumar,

    It should come with in a week. It all depends on whether you filed your I-485 through attorney or not. For me they send it on 08/29/08. My attorneys informed me on 09/04/2008.

    Hope that helps

    Well - not really.

    I was issued on 20th, Aug. but neither me nor my attorney got no clue. some received it within a week but some like me - 2 weeks passed already but still waiting. hope you will get yours soon. please share here when you do so.





    hair 20 JPG | 1920 X 1200 Px | 8 Mb 1920 x 1200 wallpapers. 1920 x 1200 | 1920 x 1080
  • 1920 x 1200 | 1920 x 1080



  • perm2gc
    06-23 05:49 PM
    If a person tests positive for TB and the chest X-Ray also shows signs of TB the USCIS doctor will send us to the county doctor's office. If they also determine positive result we wil have to start the medication.

    1) So with the dates becoming current on July 01 2007 can a person apply for I-485 or wait till the medication is completed?

    2) Also how long does the medication take?

    Thanks
    1. You cannot apply without medical record.
    2. 9 months is the course time for TB medication.



    more...


    1920 x 1200 wallpapers. Fergie - Fergie Wallpaper
  • Fergie - Fergie Wallpaper



  • USDream2Dust
    06-14 11:08 AM
    Thanks for quick reply. I know that company can rent out but I am just betting for 1 year. That would give me some boost to pay part of mortgage. Later I would even manage on my own.





    hot 60 JPEG | 1920 x 1200 |RAR 44 1920 x 1200 wallpapers. WALLPAPER 1920 x 1200
  • WALLPAPER 1920 x 1200



  • gauravster
    05-01 10:30 AM
    WSJ is already pro skilled immigration and have had numerous articles on the same and keep having it all the time.

    We can write to them to give it more PR. But a lot of readers of WSJ are very anti and all the comments are littered by that stuff. As a result, not sure if someone who reads the comments as well finds the articles helpful.



    more...


    house 1920 X 1200 Wallpaper 1920 x 1200 wallpapers. 1920x1200 CG Girls Wallpapers
  • 1920x1200 CG Girls Wallpapers



  • seattleGC
    02-24 08:28 PM
    I totally agree. There has to be some way to differentiate else we will be stuck in another retrogression with a few millions people in line.



    Hi Guys,
    In my humble opinion simple and easyway to distinguish ourselves from illegal immigrants is to have a premium processing for GC. What ever may be the solutions there will always be backlogs either in Labor or I140 or I485 because we are on the same track as millions of others..

    From DOL perspective there is no benefit for them to process our applicatins faster than other applications..or they may simply be lacking resources to treat us as we want them to..

    I don't think any high skilled professional would mind paying lilttle extra ( or significantly extra) if the process is certain and fast because once we have the GC we will not be at mercy of employers at the time of raises or need not be stuck in less paying jobs etc..
    I request IV to incorporate this in their agenda.

    Cheers





    tattoo Description : 1920x1200 1920 x 1200 wallpapers. 1920x1200 Wallpaper HD
  • 1920x1200 Wallpaper HD



  • danu2007
    07-17 05:15 PM
    The DOS bulletin update under section D as if nothing has happened and they say "Visa Bulletin #108 (dated July 2) is hereby withdrawn."..in a very simple way...

    Thanks again for all the IV support....Great news...

    So what will happen to already filed applications?
    They didn't say that they will accept application till August..May be it will come in another press release..



    more...


    pictures Wallpaper 1920X1200 Wallpaper 1920 x 1200 wallpapers. 50 JPG | 1920 X 1200 Px | 32
  • 50 JPG | 1920 X 1200 Px | 32



  • uslegals
    08-20 09:42 PM
    GCOrNoGC - what do u mean by PM's..? I have not recd. anything from u.!





    dresses WALLPAPER 1920 x 1200 1920 x 1200 wallpapers. 40 JPG | 1920 X 1200 Px | 23
  • 40 JPG | 1920 X 1200 Px | 23



  • seaken75
    11-01 02:37 AM
    One of the requirement is if you were last submitted to the U.S. as a non-immigrant on or before Sept 30, 2002. At that point in time, i entered the U.S. in January 2003 after taking a 2 weeks Christmas break.



    more...


    makeup HD Wallpapers 1920 X 1200 1920 x 1200 wallpapers. 1920 X 1200 Wallpaper
  • 1920 X 1200 Wallpaper



  • reddymjm
    08-07 09:55 AM
    you made my day.....it was so funny

    It was Funny....





    girlfriend 1920x1200 Wallpaper HD 1920 x 1200 wallpapers. 40 Pics | JPG | 1920 X 1200
  • 40 Pics | JPG | 1920 X 1200



  • phillyag
    02-12 04:02 PM
    My company is downsizing for sometime now...and I can be next.

    In that case can I move to EAD in the given situation ( as above) ?





    hairstyles Fergie - Fergie Wallpaper 1920 x 1200 wallpapers. Wallpaper 1920x1200
  • Wallpaper 1920x1200



  • raj1998
    05-16 02:55 PM
    USCIS - NEWS (http://www.uscis.gov/vgn-ext-templating/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045 f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)





    loveiv
    06-18 05:11 PM
    someone please explain me how complete agreement works. I am working for the client through the main vendor who has a noncompete agreement with my employer (This is signed by my employer, not me). Now I am planning to leave my employer but the client is interested keeping me in the project through another vendor. Can someone explain me if it is possible?

    Since the Noncompete is between my employer and the vendor, how am I responsible since I didn't sign anything? Don't laugh, may be I am ignorant

    This is exactly what I did in the past and my desi employer could not do anything because I never signed anywhere, it was between him and the vendor.
    I think you should be fine.





    coopheal
    11-18 06:49 PM
    Amazing progress NSC from July 04 - > July 05 :D

    I-485

    TSC --- June 27, 2007
    NSC --- July 05, 2007

    :mad: